Tour Rehearsals

Phantom

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 4 2012, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 3 2012, 11:18 PM)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/avplanners/ScreenShot2012-09-03at111047PM.png

Gump and Jack Secret discussing the latest edition of The Yukon Blade Grinder

Probably discussing how they are going to get Flava Flav out infront of Neil to perform the rap part of Roll the Bones.

bolt.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 4 2012, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Sep 4 2012, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 4 2012, 12:49 PM)
We'll break this down one more time for the short bus students.

Alex has amps.

Geddy has Gump.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/avplanners/ScreenShot2012-09-03at111047PM.png

The riser will be where the snares and cases are in this pic. It will elevate them just enough to be seen over Neil.

They will come and go quietly behind the other items like Neil does when he comes on stage.

Howards keen abilities will allow for darkened transitions....except sunlit outdoor arenas.

Isn't this a shot of Neil's drums from behind? Where did "the riser" in question go?

Is it one of those new disappearing- reappearing risers I've heard so much about?

tongue.gif

This image is from the TMT tour.

The image with Gump sticking his tongue out is from the CA rehearsals.

The two images are not related.

A likely story! I'm not buying it.

no.gif

The guy who posted this image (hermy) said this:

Please note the second pic I referenced is still the Time Machine tour. It just served as a good reference for my point.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Sep 4 2012, 04:25 PM)

Alex has amps.

Geddy has Gump.

The riser will be where the snares and cases are in this pic. It will elevate them just enough to be seen over Neil.

They will come and go quietly behind the other items like Neil does when he comes on stage.

Howards keen abilities will allow for darkened transitions....except sunlit outdoor arenas.

Isn't this a shot of Neil's drums from behind? Where did "the riser" in question go?

Is it one of those new disappearing- reappearing risers I've heard so much about?

tongue.gif

no.gif

Please note the second pic I referenced is still the Time Machine tour. It just served as a good reference for my point.

Its Ok dude, We're just having some fun. Blowing some Steam. The excitement is building though!

1287.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Sep 4 2012, 04:27 PM)
QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Sep 4 2012, 04:25 PM)

Alex has amps.

Geddy has Gump.

tongue.gif

no.gif

Its Ok dude, We're just having some fun. Blowing some Steam. The excitement is building though!

1287.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif 1287.gif

'Blowin' some steam' ....I see what you did there. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Sep 4 2012, 08:23 AM)
Alright, let's quit hating each other for a minute . . .

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Sep 4 2012, 01:31 AM)
QUOTE (dayglow76 @ Sep 3 2012, 09:02 PM)
Yeah the guy with PHOTO EVIDENCE always wins. Sorry. Geez why would you even argue?

Hermy thank you,I for one very much appreciate your efforts.

Because the picture is from the TMT and not CA...that's why.

The second picture was TMT, but the first picture, with Gump sticking out his tongue, is CA rehearsal. Hermy issued a correction about that.

QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 4 2012, 12:07 AM)

Lastly, notice the picture with Gump. If the distance from the barefoot gentleman to the hockey boards is an indication of "Stage Left"...then those Canadians sure play on huge ice rinks.

Hermy, just a couple notes for you:

- first, I think the position of the music stands and chairs shown behind the violinists is giving the perspective that the photo is taken from front to back. i think it's unfair for you to criticize folks for assuming that, since the photo was not originally posted with any explanation on perspective or anything.

- second, lots of people post here with crap, acting like they are "in the know" when they are actually full of it, so people react with a bit of skepticism

- you know that what you're posting is legit, but we don't. You didn't start out by saying, "Hey guys, I know someone (or am someone) who has access to rehearsals. Here's a sneak peek picture."

Given the fact that none of the rest of us knew what else is set up outside the limits of the photo, and that many of us have skepticism because of past "insider" posts, you may have been a little harsh to give everybody the "short bus" treatment right out of the gate.

Thank you for your self-appointed critique of my posts.

Would you like to review them before hand in the future?

QUOTE (hermy @ Sep 4 2012, 09:00 PM)

Nope. I will retract my call for civility, though. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I thought people were unfairly attacking you, and I thought you were failing to see why some folks might have been skeptical.

As it turns out, you're just a dick.

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Sep 5 2012, 07:50 AM)

Nope. I will retract my call for civility, though. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I thought people were unfairly attacking you, and I thought you were failing to see why some folks might have been skeptical.

Hey, there...take a deep breath.

For my 1500th post I would like to ask this question:

Can't we all just get along?

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 5 2012, 09:48 AM)
QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Sep 5 2012, 07:50 AM)

Hey, there...take a deep breath.

For my 1500th post I would like to ask this question:

Can't we all just get along?

trink39.gif

trink39.gif

Get rid of those electronic drums in the back of the kit. If he used them for a few tunes cool. But they are there just for his solo. And the sounds he uses are horrendous. It's annoying those sounds. Last tour they were a huge miss.

QUOTE (shail @ Sep 5 2012, 10:59 AM)
Get rid of those electronic drums in the back of the kit. If he used them for a few tunes cool. But they are there just for his solo. And the sounds he uses are horrendous. It's annoying those sounds. Last tour they were a huge miss.

He does sometimes. T4E: TREES, RED SECTOR. VT: TREES, RSA. E.T.C

Wow...they have done an amazing job keeping everything under wraps up until now.

I doubt we'll get any setlist leaks until tomorow night when they do their full rehearsal.

Still keeping fingers crossed we hear something today! 2.gif