The Yukon Blade Grinder

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 19 2012, 01:47 PM)
Hey Tombstone, you have very good writing skills! You really have a way with words. However, You wanted me to give you an honest review of your writing and that's what I am doing. Your style of humor isn't really my type of humor. I am not saying that it is not good humor because humor is very subjective. Keep on writing! I do think that this is your best one yet! trink39.gif

So if I go by your avatar you probably enjoy spy vs spy humor??? rofl3.gif

How about some good ol' Montreal Expo jokes?

Thanks for taking the time Snowdogged. If its not your cup of tea I get it. Hell, I don't even like these threads. rofl3.gif What kinda idiot would actually spend time on stuff like this???

2.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (greyfriar @ Aug 17 2012, 03:09 PM)
Grrreat stuff, Duff. Love how you bring so much detail in your writing, especially the T4E quote. Very entertaining and surely written with a good portion of heart and mind. trink39.gif cool10.gif trink39.gif

Always apprecite your input Greyman!!! Glad to know that it translates to people from your part of the world...that makes me happy!!! Keep up the good work on the sausage front in case you forgot any!!!

danka

trink39.gif

1287.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 20 2012, 09:35 PM)
QUOTE (greyfriar @ Aug 17 2012, 03:09 PM)
Grrreat stuff, Duff. Love how you bring so much detail in your writing, especially the T4E quote. Very entertaining and surely written with a good portion of heart and mind.  trink39.gif  cool10.gif  trink39.gif

Always apprecite your input Greyman!!! Glad to know that it translates to people from your part of the world...that makes me happy!!! Keep up the good work on the sausage front in case you forgot any!!!

danka

trink39.gif

1287.gif trink39.gif

Hey Duff - the "Griebenwurst (Blutwurst)" is the german name of the bloodwurst - it's there! tongue.gif

Bitte trink39.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Aug 17 2012, 01:52 PM)
Bravo Sir! Can't wait for the next installment from the Yukon Blade Grinder. Koalas, Bears and talking dogs this is going to be an interesting show!

rofl3.gif 2.gif rofl3.gif

yeah 2k it'll be fun. There's going to be some spicy stuff, some green stuff, some more sausage references, crazy cubans, not so crazy cubans, leiderhosen. I heard David Fricke is on the new one...RollingStone gave him some lead on his leash. A whole bunch of hot women...it'll be fun fun fun!!!

Until that time...Livin la vida loca common001.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 19 2012, 01:47 PM)
Hey Tombstone, you have very good writing skills! You really have a way with words. However, You wanted me to give you an honest review of your writing and that's what I am doing. Your style of humor isn't really my type of humor. I am not saying that it is not good humor because humor is very subjective. Keep on writing! I do think that this is your best one yet! trink39.gif

Just between us...I think It's time for us to realize...the spaces inbetween...leave room....for you and I to grow laugh.gif

QUOTE (KW84 @ Sep 2 2012, 11:23 AM)
These stories are hilarious,keep it up!

Oh,and

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/funny-gifs-freddys-gonna-fred.gif

Thanks appreciate it...new one coming this week trink39.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 4 2012, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (KW84 @ Sep 2 2012, 11:23 AM)
These stories are hilarious,keep it up!

Oh,and

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/funny-gifs-freddys-gonna-fred.gif

Thanks appreciate it...new one coming this week trink39.gif

Can't wait!

smile.gif