Coming Soon

Ru5h F@n

For anyone interested in shoe gaze and dream pop, Kitchens of Distinction have their first new album in 19 years coming out at the end of September. I believe the title of the new album is "Folly"

ANATHEMA return in June with distant satellites, their brand new studio album.

Due to be released on 9th June via Kscope, distant satellites is the highly anticipated follow up to 2012’s Weather Systems, recorded at Cederberg Studios in Oslo, with producer Christer-André Cederberg.

The beautifully ethereal artwork was created by Korean new media artist Sang Jun Too and based around his Distant Light Installation

The band released a statement on their new album:

“distant satellites is the culmination of everything ANATHEMA been working up to so far in our musical path. It contains almost every conceivable element of the heartbeat of Anathema music that it is possible to have.

There is beauty, intensity, drama, quietude, and extra musical dimensions that the band have previously only hinted at. All built on the song writing chemistry of Daniel, John and Vincent ~ and the haunting voice of Lee Douglas.

Produced and mixed once again by our very own Christer-André Cederberg (Weather Systems, Universal) and with some songs also mixed by the unassailable Steven Wilson, It's a special and unique release for the band.

ANATHEMA hopes the fans get as much joy from listening to and feeling the music as we did in creating it.”

Devin Townsend's Casualties of Cool in May

Opeth's Pale Communion in June,

Anathema's Distant Satellites in June

Judas Priest's next album later this year

Steven Wilson's next album coming later this year or early next

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers have another album coming soon

• Like 2

Steven Wilson has a Bass Communion box set that's coming out next month that contains most if not all of the remaining out of print or vinyl exclusive releases as well as the an unreleased piece that was used for the intro video to The Watchmaker during the SW band live shows last year. For anyone who likes SW and drone/ambient stuff I'd consider getting the box set cause it's gonna sell out quickly (I reserved my copy already!)

Steven Wilson has a Bass Communion box set that's coming out next month that contains most if not all of the remaining out of print or vinyl exclusive releases as well as the an unreleased piece that was used for the intro video to The Watchmaker during the SW band live shows last year. For anyone who likes SW and drone/ambient stuff I'd consider getting the box set cause it's gonna sell out quickly (I reserved my copy already!)

I'm not a huge fan of Bass Communion, but I absolutely love the song he played before the show.