Rush Collections

jwoods89

QUOTE (ytserush @ Oct 8 2012, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (Meaninglessphoto @ Oct 8 2012, 08:33 PM)
All Studio and Live albums
5 Live Bootlegs
All official live DVDs
Tour books from GuP to SnA
13 Rush posters
Ticket stubs from the concerts ive been to
All of Neil's Books
9 Rush shirts
Rush keychains, belt buckles, dog tags
Neil Signature Drum sticks
Victor
My Favorite Headache
Rush to Farewell to Kings on vinyl

I think that's it.

Cool!

Which posters do you have?

BTLS

3 from the Vapor Trails tour

Signals

The shot of the 3 of em from 77/78

2 old Zidjian promos with Neil on it

Neil's Paragon poster

The Starman

Moving Pictures

And I dunno if this counts, but a blown up poster type photo of Neil's DW promo with the R30 kit.

Oh, god... scared.gif

All 19 original studio albums (including 3 copies of CA one of which is the Classic Rock Fan Pack)

All the World's a Stage CD

Replay x3

Rush in Rio DVD

R30 Deluxe DVD

Snakes and Arrows Live CD and Blu-ray

2112 and Moving Pictures Classic Albums DVD

Time Machine DVD

Rush Hemispheres era Poster

Clockwork Angels Record Store Promo

Clockwork Angels Wristband

Rush Starman Flag

2112 Tour Replica Shirt

Time Machine Tour 2011 Grey Shirt

"Chromey" Drumkit Sticks and T Shirt

I think that's all of it.

STILL NEED: Feedback and Different Stages CDs

Edited by Dscrapre

CD: All live & studio albums including the special edition of Moving Pictures (DVD), Snakes & Arrows MCD and the collectors pack version of Clockwork Angels.

LP: All live and studio albums except Vapor Trails.

DVD: Replay X3, Rush in Rio, R30.

Blu-Ray: R30, Snakes & Arrows Live, Time Machine, Beyond The Lighted Stage.

Books: Contents Under Pressure, Ghost Rider, Travelling Music, Clockwork Angels Silver Edition.

Edited by Smegger68

All the albums, studio and live.

About 40 bootlegs from beginning thru Snakes and Arrows.

Drum sticks used at a Detroit show

Autographed Rush license plate.

and this stuff:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/skopetski/Rush/all_sm.jpg

Currently rebuilding my collection.

I have:

Rush-self titled album

Caress of Steel

Permanent Waves

Clockwork Angels

Beyond the Lighted Stage(dvd)

I buy whatever I find, but am most interested in the next one being Moving Pictures.

I eventually plan to have everything I can find.

Vinyl: Caress of Steel thru Hold Your Fire, including official live releases. Vapor Trails, Moving Pictures Live and Clockwork Angels.

CD: Every official release plus Moving Pictures interviews, Story of Kings Alex interview, Roll the Bones promo disc, One Little Victory single, Victor and My Favorite Headache

VHS: Through the Camera Eye, Show of Hands, Geddy Lee press release for MFH.

DVD: Chronicles, Rush in Rio, R30.

Ticket stubs for the 15 times I've seen them live, dating back to 1977.

Posters: Through the Camera Eye, Vapor Trails, Neil Zildjian promo.

Books: Success Under Pressure, Contents Under Pressure, The Masked Rider, Ghost Rider, Traveling Music and Road Show.

Couple dozen pins/buttons bought at concerts.

Couple dozen various magazines with Rush on the cover.

Concert programs: Hemispheres, Permanent Waves, Moving Pictures, Signals, Power Windows, Hold Your Fire, Roll the Bones, Test for Echo, Vapor Trails, R30, Time Machine.

Half a dozen t-shirts

A letter from Anthem Records with a promo pic dated May 7, 1977. I wrote to them to see if I could get a poster of the band after seeing the poster hanging in a record store. Mercury sent the poster also, but sadly I no longer have it.

Clockwork Angels fan pack (with my name on the fan poster)

I think that's it...

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Oct 13 2012, 08:59 AM)
All the albums, studio and live.

About 40 bootlegs from beginning thru Snakes and Arrows.

Drum sticks used at a Detroit show

Autographed Rush license plate.

and this stuff:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/skopetski/Rush/all_sm.jpg

Cool!

I've got the picture disc and the keychain myself.

I've never dove into the pins and patches thing just because there is so much out there and it's probably too late to start.

I've always dreamed about having one of those jackets with all of that on it though.

On vinyl I've got all studio albums from Rush to RTB, including the official live releases, and then Feedback, Moving Pictures Live and CA. Plus Archives and the Rush Through Time-compilation, both the regular LP and the picture disc.

I think I've also got about 17-20 different 7", 10", 12"-singles as well.

Some CD's are there too.

Hoping to get the Fly By Night picture disc this week!

I have a 'collection' of memories that will last a life time.

Over 34 years and 24 shows I have collected: ( without really trying to collect)

8-track : Fly By Night, Hemispheres

Vinyl : RUSH thru Power Windows ( incl. ATWAS, Archives, Exit, A Rush through Time and Clockwork Angels)

Casette : RUSH thru Presto ( the older ones 3 times each after the car stereo would eat them)

VHS : Exit...Stage Left, And a homemade tape with old MTV videos

CD : Everything

All ticket stubs : seriously....I have a cool pic I will have to post sometime soon

DVDs : Show Of Hands, R-30, Rush in Rio, Beyond the Lighted Stage, 3 Neil Peart instructional DVDs

Books : All of Neil's and a few other popular RUSH biographies.

Drumsticks : Snakes & Arrows and Time Machine ( stamped autograph 747 Pro Marks from Amazon)

Photgraphs : 5 homemade, but very nice, framed photos.

Probably 10 concert T-shirts and some premium shirts ( incl. R-30 Black button up, Snakes & Arrows baseball jersey, 2112 cycling jersey, RUSH 1st album pink/black burst button-up, and my new long sleeve Clockwork Angels trucker/roadie shirt.)

5 baseball caps : 2112, Test For Echo, R-30, RUSH, Clockwork Angels

A Signals mirror that I silkscreened in highschool.

A 2112 belt buckle

Various posters ( now hanging in the garage/rock room)

A really cool Inookshuk statue ( The Rock Man from Test For Echo)

Various stickers, keychains and buttons.

2112 earrings : From The Backstage Club, just purchased for my lady to wear on our upcoming RUSH vacation.

A tattoo : The Different Stages album logo is forever inked on my leg.

All but the last few studio albums biggrin.gif

DVD -less

S/T moon label

45 not fade away

two record set "Live in St. Louis"

that is all

Do you really have the moon 45?

"Rush" Moon label 1974 Lp

"Caress Of Steel" Mercury label 1975 Lp

"Fly By Night" Mercury label 1975 Lp

"A Farewell To Kings" Mercury label 1977 Lp

"Rush At Electric Ladyland Studios" Boot label SS/coloured Lp

"Rush" Comp Holland Issue Picture Disk Lp

"Rush ABC 1974" Lp

"Temple Of The Sphynx" Live St. Louis 1980 Lp

Edited by sandwich

All but the last few studio albums biggrin.gif

DVD -less

S/T moon label

45 not fade away

two record set "Live in St. Louis"

that is all

Do you really have the moon 45?

"Rush" Moon label 1974 Lp

"Caress Of Steel" Mercury label 1975 Lp

"Fly By Night" Mercury label 1975 Lp

"A Farewell To Kings" Mercury label 1977 Lp

"Rush At Electric Ladyland Studios" Boot label SS/coloured Lp

"Rush" Comp Holland Issue Picture Disk Lp

"Rush ABC 1974" Lp

"Temple Of The Sphynx" Live St. Louis 1980 Lp

I have these too, but my Electric Ladyland is a regular black LP.

If the Clockworks Angels posters they were selling at the concerts were rolled up I would of bought one. I don't want to carry a big ass poster around the arena with me.

I bought one and it made it home safe (surprised). The only place I have seen this poster anywhere is at the shows. Vey cool poster.

I have a fairly decent Rush vinyl collection but could always do with a few more. Finally have an ex cond vinyl of Presto on the way that I didn't have to send too far away for :7up:

You would think that Presto would be relatively easy to find, but it isn't.

When you do find them, they tend to be in great shape though.

Entire catalogue on CD (studio and live)

Every commercially available DVD/Blu-Ray the band has released

A shitload of video bootlegs (I've basically collected one each of what seem to be the best quality videos from every tour that a boot is out there) from tours where an offical release isn't available and even a couple that were (e.g. NYC on the R40 tour)

A shitload of audio boots including one from all 11 shows I've attended (as far back as May '86) as well many other excellent shows out there like St. Louis 1980, Cleveland 1974, Tucson 1978, etc. (years off the top of my head so don't quibble if I missed by a year)

2 near mint concert announcement posters from the June 28, 2011 TM tour at Sleep Country Amphitheater in Ridgefield, WA (my only front row Rush show ever)

Pics from the last 4 shows I've attended (most aren't that good but a few are)

Tour t-shirts from T4E, VT, SnA. TM and a Rash shirt. CA shirt pending..... Need an R40 shirt in XL if anyone would like to sell me one.

Wish there were some drumsticks, guitar picks and t-shirts thrown out to the audienece but alas I have none of those.

Edited by driventotheedge

Entire catalogue on CD (studio and live)

Every commercially available DVD/Blu-Ray the band has released

A shitload of video bootlegs (I've basically collected one each of what seem to be the best quality videos from every tour that a boot is out there) from tours where an offical release isn't available and even a couple that were (e.g. NYC on the R40 tour)

A shitload of audio boots including one from all 11 shows I've attended (as far back as May '86) as well many other excellent shows out there like St. Louis 1980, Cleveland 1974, Tucson 1978, etc. (years off the top of my head so don't quibble if I missed by a year)

2 near mint concert announcement posters from the June 28, 2011 TM tour at Sleep Country Amphitheater in Ridgefield, WA (my only front row Rush show ever)

Pics from the last 4 shows I've attended (most aren't that good but a few are)

Tour t-shirts from T4E, VT, SnA. TM and a Rash shirt. CA shirt pending..... Need an R40 shirt in XL if anyone would like to sell me one.

Wish there were some drumsticks, guitar picks and t-shirts thrown out to the audienece but alas I have none of those.

I pass Rush road everytime I go up I-5!

An r30 alex pick (I'm not sure if the ones that came with the R30 DVD are actually used, it looks used by you never know), some RUSH shirts, 2010 TMT, 2011 TMT, Snakes and Arrows, CA shirt (didn't go sadly friend got it for me), a RASH shirt, moving pictures LP signed by Geddy and Alex, last and most certainly not least, just purchased a drumstick used by Neil on the RTB tour.

I have a fairly decent Rush vinyl collection but could always do with a few more. Finally have an ex cond vinyl of Presto on the way that I didn't have to send too far away for :7up:

You would think that Presto would be relatively easy to find, but it isn't.

When you do find them, they tend to be in great shape though.

Right, I wasn't aware of that. Snagged an Aussie label MP in great cond just recently here. Of course the pita will be be the 90s. I'm not so much singles, just LPs/live. Still on the lookout for a VG/EX Tri-fold ATWAS. My last attempt was a nightmare from the US on Ebay, the condition was clearly not as described so it's made me cool off long distance for a while.

Edited by Steevo

Had a nightmare with a copy of RTB from Brasil. LP that arrived was almost unplayable. Took ages and an eBay decision to get my money back. Next week I found one in the next town over!

Had a nightmare with a copy of RTB from Brasil. LP that arrived was almost unplayable. Took ages and an eBay decision to get my money back. Next week I found one in the next town over!

I was hoping that was gonna happen for me and it nearly did! But alas just the reg gatefold :( I do like them in above average cond which is the problem.

The Rush Collection summary - I know I'll forget something

In no particular order:

All studio and live album releases (no gold, no 5.1), all CD (compilations too), some vinyl and cassette

DVD - all commercially available

VHS - all commercially available

A dozen (?) bootleg cassettes that from the 70's, 80's, 90's

T-shirts and other assorted tops from all tours since RTB

Tour programs...a lot

Rush socks - worn only on special occasions

Rush pins - my first I bought at Signals, CP icon, VT pin pack, just lost a guitar shaped 90's era :facepalm:

Numerous Rush stickers (decal packs, do bumperstickers on cars I no longer own count?)

Rush USB flash drive - yes, I'm that much of a dork. It came with a Red Sector A live video

bound tour programs book with Rush tote bag - an awesome book

Rush lanyard - pretty cheap with the Rush logo sewn on...

Rush wall calendars through 2012 (2004 was the first, I think, and I'm still debating buying the 2013 one which I probably will)

Rush complete sheet music collection Vols. I and II (through PoW)

Rush Bass Anthology

Rush key chains (Rush Limbo - still on my keychain to this day - very durable, R30, VT sphere rotating thingey, dog tag from S&A meet and greet)

Meet and Greet pass from 2008

Photo with Geddy and Alex from said meet and greet

Ticket stubs from every Rush concert I've attended (Signals - CA)

Record store promotional posters for PoW and MP (well used condition)

Newspaper articles from the '80s and '90's of local teasers and reviews

Neil's books - Ghost Rider, The Masked Rider

Rush biography - Visions (1988)

Bass Player magazines with Geddy (not #1) and a guitar magazine with Geddy and Alex (1990)

Beyond The Lighted Stage DVD

Clockwork Angels novel

and my pride and joy:

Grace Under Pressure tapestry purchased in '84 and signed by Geddy, Alex and Neil in 2008 (40" square, professionally framed under museum quality glass)

Please forgive the glare and skew to the photo.

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y487/CygnusGal/GUPtapestry-clippedphotowithglare_zpsd2948025.jpg

And these sticks are my brother's on top of my bound tour program book. These sticks were used by Neil during one of his solos. My brother (a drummer) is fascinated by the strike patterns and how tight they are. The fine individual who got them for my brother said he got them from Neil's kit after the solo when Neil took his break. My brother also has some signed album covers from his same encounter (FBN, CoS, Hem).

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y487/CygnusGal/Neilsstickswithtourprogrambook_zps1f0476a1.jpg

Edit: added the photos

Edited by CygnusGal

I'm not a collector, which is a shame because over the years all the "Collectable" stuff that has gone through my hands.

Most of it was given away to friends, some of it I just lost track of.

Aside from all the commercial releases I have at one time or another also owned the following.

Success Under Pressure - Steve Gett

RUSH - Brian Harrigan

Visions - Bill Banasiewicz

All 3 were released in the mid to late 80's and for the time, they were quite cool.

Also, I had promo a promo release for Presto called "Profiled" which was mostly an interview disk.

I have had various programs autographed over the years (P/g!, PoW, HYF and others)

When RTB came out there were SEVERAL import singles with hologram labels that I purchased along with promo versions of the same releases.

Oh yeah... tons of Neil sticks from PoW through CP... all of which were given away. Silly me!

There is tons more that I'm just not thinking of..

It would have been a very impressive collection, I'm just not somebody who enjoys holding onto things like that.

Edited by Snaked