Official New Music Thread

Moonraker

The Body & Full of Hell - One Day You Will Ache Like I Ache (vinyl)

Gas Chamber - Hemorrhaging Light (CD)

I'll be surprised if the needle doesn't bounce off during certain songs

Well, I'm gonna find out soon enough. I haven't spun it yet but I took a look inside to see if it was standard black vinyl. To my surprise, it wasn't. It's purple vinyl.

Been awhile since i have purchased some hard copies. I decided to treat nyself and hit the used store

Found some stuff have been looking for awhile

Budgie - squawk

Budgie - in for the kill

Boston- corporate america

Also bought rush dvd replay x 3, score!

The thrill of finding these at the store was way more fun than just ordering off amazon.

Today I bought a few new vinyl records on my way home from work to celebrate that its friday!

I bought:

Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same

Ozzy Osbourne - Randy Rhoads Tribute Live Album

Ozzy Osbourne - No Rest For The Wicked

Black Sabbath - Sabotage (on red wax)

Queen - Limited Edition Interview Picture Disc

• Like 3

Recent acquisitions:

Anaïs Mitchell -- Hadestown This is an intriguing it of beat-poet folk rock swing buffet of an album. A re-imagining of the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice, with different artists taking different roles. Mitchell herself plays Eurydice, Ani DiFranco plays Persephone, and so on.

Slim Cessna's Auto Club -- The Commandments According To SCAC The latest by that great Denver band that so readily captures the mythology of America in all of it's darkest manifestations, but as good as it is nothing compares to seeing them live.

DBUK -- Songs One Through Eight Basically the same band as the Auto Club, but with fewer musicians and a subdued sound.

Belly of Paris -- Peste Only two songs available from this Baroque rock outfit from Bahrain. I often type a genre and a country into my search engine and check out whatever comes up. Only two songs to check out (with a complete album forthcoming). I LOVED what I heard. Especially the song Macie Shot the Barn Owl.

Edited by Mosher