Tour Leak

Tombstone, your posts aren't mean spirited, so I don't see the harm.

Puce armbands? Pirates?!? Yar....

1287.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (hunter @ Jul 25 2012, 07:38 PM)
I learned fairly quickly that if I want real info I don't click on a thread started by TM. tongue.gif

Thus spake Zarathustra!!!

See..there is still hope for America.

trink39.gif

Maybe the ones who like TM's threads are a minority here or a wee legion but I for one love his threads. They're creative and funny and I prefer to read them over the "what sucks-threads" any day. Bring 'em Duff.
  • Like 1

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jul 25 2012, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 11:55 AM)
can we stop these now?

Why? These things are funny, they aren't hurting anyone?

I think what she's getting at is that a lot of us turn to these forums for news and other accurate information on RUSH.. and a lot of the TC's posts are just these elaborate foo foos that get in the way.

Maybe if there weren't just so many of these elaborate foo foos it wouldn't be so bad and nobody'd complain about them.

• Like 1

can we stop these now?

Why? These things are funny, they aren't hurting anyone? You're not a midget are you?

unsure.gif

Come on iLuvGeddy05, It's much better to laugh than to cry! I'll take this over the numerous negative Rush Threads here any day. They are creative and humours. At least I think so.

I say give us more Yukon Blade Grinder Reports. Since we're not getting anything out of the RUSH camp on the set list and probably won't until opening night just like on The Time Machine Tour.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I am a midget!

• Like 1

QUOTE (noisorroCmrotS @ Jul 26 2012, 07:29 AM)
can we stop these now?

Why? These things are funny, they aren't hurting anyone? You're not a midget are you?

unsure.gif

Come on iLuvGeddy05, It's much better to laugh than to cry! I'll take this over the numerous negative Rush Threads here any day. They are creative and humours. At least I think so.

I say give us more Yukon Blade Grinder Reports. Since we're not getting anything out of the RUSH camp on the set list and probably won't until opening night just like on The Time Machine Tour.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I am a midget!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7fxclUdXY1r41unfo1_400.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 25 2012, 10:18 AM)
We reported earlier this month the dismissal of cellist Manfred Belsorus for his confrontation with then conductor, Ulee Wrentozek.  Information has been slow in materializing, but Rush manager Ray Danniels appeared on The Colbert Report and explained away some of the mysteries, and also revealed a little more into what is going on in Clockwork Angels land. Make no mistake my friends, information is being held under lock and key.

Damn! I missed this and can't find it on YouTube. Anyone have a link?

• Like 1

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Jul 26 2012, 06:59 AM)
I think what she's getting at is that a lot of us turn to these forums for news and other accurate information on RUSH.. and a lot of the TC's posts are just these elaborate foo foos that get in the way.

Personally, this is kinda how I see it. I've always been under the impression that the tour section contained valid & pertinent info. IDK, maybe I'm wrong? He clearly has a following of sorts so, perhaps a "Comedy" section of the forum would be a better venue for TM to showcase his talent.

• Like 1

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Jul 26 2012, 08:36 AM)
QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Jul 26 2012, 06:59 AM)

Personally, this is kinda how I see it. I've always been under the impression that the tour section contained valid & pertinent info. IDK, maybe I'm wrong? He clearly has a following of sorts so, perhaps a "Comedy" section of the forum would be a better venue for TM to showcase his talent.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m75vqdEmvV1r41unfo1_500.gif

Take it easy now...

Edited by RodrigoAltaf

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 25 2012, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 25 2012, 05:17 PM)
QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Jul 25 2012, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 25 2012, 01:25 PM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

They are funny the first one or two times, yes. But it gets old really fast.

I don't come on here nearly as much as "back in the day" (things like this are probably why), so when I do, I want to get the most bang for my (imaginative) buck. Not every single thread is going to be serious and true, I realize, but if I am looking for information on tours, songs, anything NEW, I don't care to click on and through dozens of fake threads to find what is real. Waste of my time.

Thank you...I agree completely.

goodpost.gif

Agreed

I think that you guys know what your getting when you click on the name. My suggestion--go to another thread and enjoy the forum. That's what is so beautiful about this place--so many options.

Wish you Well!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 26 2012, 09:42 AM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

I don't come on here nearly as much as "back in the day" (things like this are probably why), so when I do, I want to get the most bang for my (imaginative) buck. Not every single thread is going to be serious and true, I realize, but if I am looking for information on tours, songs, anything NEW, I don't care to click on and through dozens of fake threads to find what is real. Waste of my time.

goodpost.gif

Agreed

I think that you guys know what your getting when you click on the name. My suggestion--go to another thread and enjoy the forum. That's what is so beautiful about this place--so many options.

Wish you Well!

trink39.gif

+1

2.gif

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Jul 26 2012, 08:55 AM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 26 2012, 09:42 AM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

goodpost.gif

Agreed

Wish you Well!

trink39.gif

+1

2.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m69d3xxSJt1r41unfo1_500.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 26 2012, 08:42 AM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

goodpost.gif

Agreed

Wish you Well!

trink39.gif

The problem with this assumption is that some of us are new to the forums and unaware of your posting habits and history. There is nothing in your post that indicates it is fabricated. I have no problem with the post, creatively or otherwise, but I do think you should indicate somewhere that what you are saying is completely false so that anyone not familiar with the forums doesn't get the wrong idea.

QUOTE (Empty Mindless Spectre @ Jul 26 2012, 10:19 AM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

goodpost.gif

Agreed

Wish you Well!

trink39.gif

The problem with this assumption is that some of us are new to the forums and unaware of your posting habits and history. There is nothing in your post that indicates it is fabricated. I have no problem with the post, creatively or otherwise, but I do think you should indicate somewhere that what you are saying is completely false so that anyone not familiar with the forums doesn't get the wrong idea.

How could anybody ever think these stories/articles are real??? C'mon, we're smarter than that right?

trink39.gif

QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Jul 25 2012, 07:02 PM)
Tombstone, your posts aren't mean spirited, so I don't see the harm.

Puce armbands? Pirates?!? Yar....
1287.gif

Wow...a female in the forum giving this thread a thumbs up!!!

I'm honored Cygnus Chick!!! Thank you...glad you noticed the colored armband reference--puce.

Thanks for the spirit of fun on the road to redemption!!!!

trink39.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 26 2012, 10:25 AM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

goodpost.gif

Agreed

Wish you Well!

trink39.gif

How could anybody ever think these stories/articles are real??? C'mon, we're smarter than that right?

trink39.gif

Seemed pretty believable to me. LOL doh.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (Empty Mindless Spectre @ Jul 26 2012, 11:42 AM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

goodpost.gif

Agreed

Wish you Well!

trink39.gif

trink39.gif

I take that as a compliment and thank you so kindly. Now you know.

the last posting i did, the colbert report, was ripped hard. This one poster said they were on youtube for 20 minutes trying to find it before they realized they got took!

as HatchetAxeandSaw stated "that is priceless"

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Empty Mindless Spectre @ Jul 26 2012, 11:42 AM)
can we stop these now?

unsure.gif

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

goodpost.gif

Agreed

Wish you Well!

trink39.gif

trink39.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4rit8shLu1r41unfo1_250.gif