Favorite Rush slow song

sitboaf

Which song is most "lighter worthy"?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is most "lighter worthy"?

• Rivendell
    • Panacea from Fountain of Lamneth
    • Tears
    • Madrigal
    • The Sphere from Cygnus X-1 Book 2
    • Different Strings
    • Mystic Rhythms
    • Second Nature
    • Tai Shan
    • Resist
    • The Garden
    • I hate all the slow stuff - Rush is metal!

Why is The Garden getting the most recognition here? It sucks! Worst Rush song ever!

Even though you may not like it, don't be blind to the fact pretty much every other fan seems to agree this is a classic song. For goodness sake, your profile pic is Lorde! (Yes I have a Bruce Springsteen pic in my signature yada yada I am not trying to criticise).

Plus, I still think I have to go for Witch Hunt. Should be here! Though I am edging close to The Garden...

"The Garden"+"Tears" are very very Cool for me couse Of Geddy's sweet soft voice on these two song and "Resist" is a close second!!!!!

Where is Hope? I would vote for Hope.

I was forget about this but I love it when it comes up in the rotation.

I went with The Garden, but this poll is missing a number of essentials, and Mystic Rhythms shouldn't really be there. Those essentials include, but are not limited to: Losing It, Discovery from 2112, the beginning of Natural Science, Halo Effect, Witch Hunt (maybe not lighter worthy, but certainly slow enough), Manhattan Project (to an extent), and so on and so forth. Heck, you could even say Closer To The Heart deserves to be here, or Time Stand Still. Edited by Entre_Perpetuo

I went with "The Garden" because no song by any band can still put tears in my eyes like this one. There are so many emotional hooks, so many beautiful moments (and one of the most magical "one second" moments of their career at 3:12) not to mention an epic guitar solo that appears at the perfect time leading to an outro that only an epic should have. And to top it off, it's my mother's favourite song ("Geddy sings that song so beautifully..."...and he does).

Why is The Garden getting the most recognition here? It sucks! Worst Rush song ever!

Even though you may not like it, don't be blind to the fact pretty much every other fan seems to agree this is a classic song. For goodness sake, your profile pic is Lorde! (Yes I have a Bruce Springsteen pic in my signature yada yada I am not trying to criticise).

Have you heard Ribs? Have you seen her face? Have you heard her voice? If not, kindly watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwm7wlMt4_U

happy to see I'm not the only one to vote for second nature!