The Garden

spock

The Setting: CA playing loud

The Song: The Garden

The Moment: Geddy sings out: In the Fullness of Time

Question: Don't we all sing along at the top of our lungs?!? Can anyone not?

Exactly! wink.gif

QUOTE (spock @ Jul 14 2012, 06:44 PM)
The Setting: CA playing loud
The Song: The Garden
The Moment: Geddy sings out: In the Fullness of Time

Question: Don't we all sing along at the top of our lungs?!? Can anyone not?

Exactly! wink.gif

goodpost.gif

I sing along to it but not at the top of my lungs. The song and the way Geddy sings that line just doesn't envoke that kind of emotion out of me. But that's probably because Geddy's a melodic singer and not an emotional one.

Yeah, I sing along but not at the top of my lungs. I sound awful compared to Geddy. yes.gif

I sing through the entire show, not very loudly though - as if you could hear me anyway...

Will sing during The Garden. yes.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 14 2012, 08:34 PM)
I sing along to it but not at the top of my lungs. The song and the way Geddy sings that line just doesn't envoke that kind of emotion out of me. But that's probably because Geddy's a melodic singer and not an emotional one.

What? No no no. dazed025.gif

He is first a melodic singer, but knows when to throw in the emotion, and does so very well.

------------------------

I sing along with just about everthing, unless I get distracted.

I am saying it again, sorry, but to me, The Garden is RUSH's Stairway to Heaven.

It glitters, it's gold, the stars (sic) are all closed...it makes me wonder...and the forests will echo with laughter...and as we wind on down the road, our shadows taller than our souls....there walks a lady we all know, who shines white light and wants to show, how everything still turns to gold...

QUOTE (Hakky2112 @ Jul 15 2012, 09:48 AM)
I am saying it again, sorry, but to me, The Garden is RUSH's Stairway to Heaven.
It glitters, it's gold, the stars (sic) are all closed...it makes me wonder...and the forests will echo with laughter...and as we wind on down the road, our shadows taller than our souls....there walks a lady we all know, who shines white light and wants to show, how everything still turns to gold...

cool10.gif

QUOTE (NYM86 @ Jul 15 2012, 09:57 AM)
QUOTE (Hakky2112 @ Jul 15 2012, 09:48 AM)

cool10.gif

must be good stuff. cool10.gif

I love this song. it's probably the first song in a long time that so many Rush fans swoon over.

It's the one on this album that gets the most conversation.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 15 2012, 08:39 AM)
I don't usually start SCREAMING at the top of my lungs until the break in Freewill. "Each of us."

laugh.gif trink39.gif