What are you watching right now?

Maverick

SHARKNADO 3 !!! It is awesome, truly. They are not even bothering with more than a wisp of a plot, just jokes and cameos. SOOOOO much better than Sharknado 1 and 2 !!!

Editing this to say that they ruined it with a really stupid ending . . .even for a movie that is stupid to begin with . . .my daughter and I agreed it went from like 3.5 stars to 2 stars!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

SHARKNADO 3 !!! It is awesome, truly. They are not even bothering with more than a wisp of a plot, just jokes and cameos. SOOOOO much better than Sharknado 1 and 2 !!!

Editing this to say that they ruined it with a really stupid ending . . .even for a movie that is stupid to begin with . . .my daughter and I agreed it went from like 3.5 stars to 2 stars!

Did you see the recent theatrical showing on Rifftrax? I would have gone but I work later in the day. I've seen the live riff of the first one on their site, though. Speaking of so bad it's good movies...

...Showgirls on Netflix

Surprised Mike, Kevin and Bill haven't riffed this hilarious camp classic yet.

King Crimson- The Rich Tapestry of Life

(This is on the DVD that came with the 40th anniversary edition of Larks' Tongues in Aspic)

• Like 1

Right now, I'm watching Ron Wolf being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1

The Other One

It's a documentary of Bob Weir, and his life and role in the Grateful Dead. Found it on Netflix...I never knew about it before this morning.

The Wild Thornberry's

Revisiting my favourite childhood show just for nostalgia. I still love it! And sondoes my family!