What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Michael Palin touring Brazil. excellent as usual.

I love the Michael Palin travel documentaries. I saw was Pole to Pole and Full Circle back when I was a kid. Last year my brother got the complete boxset, and I watched them all.

Round the World in 80 Days is amazing...especially the episode where he's travelling on the Dhow.

• Like 1

I love the Michael Palin travel documentaries. I saw was Pole to Pole and Full Circle back when I was a kid. Last year my brother got the complete boxset, and I watched them all.

Round the World in 80 Days is amazing...especially the episode where he's travelling on the Dhow.

Yep, watched them all as well, he's perfect. Also seek out all the Billy Connolly world tours, especially the Route 66 series - awesome! Like Carlin just gets funnier as he gets older... :hail:

• Like 1

Yep, watched them all as well, he's perfect. Also seek out all the Billy Connolly world tours, especially the Route 66 series - awesome! Like Carlin just gets funnier as he gets older... :hail:

Yeah, I saw his original World Tour of Scotland. Fantastic stuff. A perfect mixture of great comedy and interesting geographical and historical parts. I'd love to see more of them.

Dexter, season 2.

Best show I have seen in a long time. Why on earth I waited this long to start watching, I will never know!

• Like 1

Dexter, season 2.

Best show I have seen in a long time. Why on earth I waited this long to start watching, I will never know!

1st 4 seasons are awesome. It goes downhill after that.

Four awesome seasons is more than most long running shows can boast!

Season four of Dexter.

I thought Mad Men was addictive...this has topped it!

• Like 2

I get my film projectors out more during the holidays and through the winter than any other time of year.

I'm watching an old 8mm home movie of lots of different family (and extended family) scenes, from late 1969 through the first couple of months of 1970. My mother was pregnant with my sister at the time.

Dexter season five

I am so damn angry that they killed off Rita!

So frickn mad...i loved her so much!

Dexter season six

I haven't noticed a decline in quality. Dexter is classic television!

Although season five was not the best...but i really enjoyed it!