What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Bionic Woman. Some dude in a see-through shirt and short shorts hooked up to a huge computer getting hypnotized and dipped in a fish tank. All the while he is talking to himself. WTF?

Is that original Bionic Woman or remake Bionic Woman?

Supersize vs. Superskinny

It's a show where a heavy person and a thin person swap diets for a week. It's really interesting.

A documentary (whatever happened to the documentary thead? I can't find it) about Daniel Ellsberg, who leaked a 7000 page Pentagon report of all the lies and misguiding of the american people about the Vietnam war. A man that through the prospect of facing 115 years in jail stood up for what he believed was the right thing to do. That takes guts. Also makes me think that Nixon got off the hook too easy.

I wish I could tell you the name of it but the original title doesn't show. Saw it on national television.

Edit: Found some typos

Edited by The Analog Grownup

Chuck. A friend of mine recommended it to me because it has Adam Baldwin in it (Jayne from Firefly). It's quite entertaining.

Yeah, I've just been watching the first season of that, too. I also watched it because of the Adam Baldwin connection.

I don't have a copy of the movie on me unfortunately, but I'm watching the opening and ending of the Godfrey Reggio movie Koyaanisqatsi on YouTube. I've seen the full movie once before but alas it was when I borrowed it from my school's film library. Quite a powerful movie if you watch it with an open mind and let the Philip Glass soundtrack sink in.