What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Snapped, Season 29 Ep 2 I believe it was about a woman that killed 2 handymen she hired and then fed them to her pigs after killing them. Watched it mostly cuz a friend's GF is friends with a former Jackson County (Oregon) Sherriff's Deputy that's interviewed on the episode.

I'm 20 minutes into that Rick Springfield bomb, Hard To Hold, on Roku Channel. I didn't expect to laugh this hard. We have a new contender for "so bad it's good" alongside The Room, Troll 2, Birdemic, The Happening, Wicker Man and Congo. Please, Rifftrax, I beg of you to roast this unintentionally funny trainwreck. :laughing guy:

There comes a time, thief, when the jewels cease to sparkle,

When the gold loses its luster, when the throne room becomes a prison,

And all that is left is a father's love for his child.

-- King Osric , Conan The Barbarian (1982)

• Like 1

Oscars

It's quite surreal to see them at a place I've been to many times as someone who uses public transportation instead of driving. Haven't been to Union Station since I took the train and Metro Expo line and went to Venice and Santa Monica beach and saw Rocket Man at the Arclight (RIP) theater.

Indy Car racing. Romain Grosjean was in a horrible accident in Formula 1 last year. Trapped for 2.5 minutes in a burning car that was cut in half when it crashed through a fence at 140mph, Grosjean escaped with few serious injuries. Only his hands were burned. The crash came after he had been told he had lost his seat in Formula 1, and had no future for 2021. In an incredible comeback story, Romaine made the jump to Indy Car racing and is having an incredible race today.

Re wind of the Preakness........

listen to the announcer say the winner........ROMBAUER....he's exited ! haha

Good job ROMBAUER ridden by Flavien Prat,

Edited by Chicken hawk

A Rifftrax fan made riff commentary synced up to She's Out Of Control on Starz. Yeah, I can see why Siskel almost quit his job after watching this. It's no Say Anything. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QconlaKopQE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZ_AoO8_Ck.

Edited by invisible airwave