What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Freaks and Geeks episode 2

Finally getting into it on Netflix after someone from work recommended it to me. Plus, I hear J Elvis Weinstein from MST3K wrote episodes and Joel is in an episode so that makes me willing to watch. Episode I’m watching takes place the week and year I was born since Bonhams death is mentioned.

Edit: They just mentioned watching The Wall even though it came out two years later. Hate it when retro shows do this innacurate crap.

Edited by invisible airwave

I started Dead Like Me, in which an 18yo Debbie Downer becomes a grim reaper after being struck by a rogue piece of the falling MIR space station (the toilet seat, of course!). A pretty clever first episode will get me to tune in again soon.
  • Like 1

I started Dead Like Me, in which an 18yo Debbie Downer becomes a grim reaper after being struck by a rogue piece of the falling MIR space station (the toilet seat, of course!). A pretty clever first episode will get me to tune in again soon.

Yeah, I bought the whole series about 10 years ago...still see actors from that show these days....NCIS, CSI [all three] even Blue Bloods...[all CBS shows]. Haven't seen Ellen Muth the lead star of "Dead Like Me". Have Seen Mandy Patinkin...

juGSpj8.jpg

"Birthright part 1" The Enterprise is at Deep Space Nine to help Bajor gvt. with aquaduct repair after the war with Cardassia. The last episode, was Tapestry, where Picard has a "This is your life" moment with Q. at the end, Picard is talking with Riker about the episode, and says he can't imagine the capt. as a young "Hell Bent For Leather" youth...LOL

0DD52Py.gif