What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Starting the day with a classic Tom Cruise movie:

MissionImpossiblePoster.jpg

Go watch Taps. Cruise's 2nd movie which he did even before Outsiders. He's not THE star but he's an important supporting cast member

Thanks. I will see if I can find it on netflix!

Go watch Taps. Cruise's 2nd movie which he did even before Outsiders. He's not THE star but he's an important supporting cast member

Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC47x1c9rQ4&sns=em

Came out in '81. Starring George C. Scott, Timothy Hutton, Sean Penn (maybe his first flick), and Tom Cruise (his 2nd as I mentioned earlier)

Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC47x1c9rQ4&sns=em

Came out in '81. Starring George C. Scott, Timothy Hutton, Sean Penn (maybe his first flick), and Tom Cruise (his 2nd as I mentioned earlier)

Thanks, but I never watch trailers. They destroy the movies a lot.

Time for next Tom Cruise movie:

Minority_Report_Poster.jpg

This is an often forgotten Cruise flick that I thought was pretty decent

Yeah, it was really good. I liked it, even tho it was a bit confusing at the end.

I'd recommend Born on the 4th, A Few Good Men, Jerry Maguire and his rare supporting role in Tropic Thunder.

25th Hour on Cinemax

Though strange and challenging to watch, Magnolia and Vanilla Sky are two good ones.

After watching The French Connection for the first time earlier today, I thought I'd check out Unforgiven for the millionth time...Hackman's two movies in which he won Academy Awards...for good reason!

Great car chase that was even surpassed years later by the director in To Live And Die In L.A. withe Petersen driving the wrong way on th 47 Terminal freeway near Long Beach.

• Like 1

After watching The French Connection for the first time earlier today, I thought I'd check out Unforgiven for the millionth time...Hackman's two movies in which he won Academy Awards...for good reason!

Great car chase that was even surpassed years later by the director in To Live And Die In L.A. withe Petersen driving the wrong way on th 47 Terminal freeway near Long Beach.

That was a great car chase in To Live and Die in L.A. but I think I prefer Hackman snarling and banging into trucks and cars on his way down the street while chasing the train.

• Like 1