NIN/QOTSA FALL DATES ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!

I want to go to the Portland show too!!!! Moonie want to fly up, and meet a bunch of us at the show? We can have a Rush fan NiN get together! 1022.gif

10/8/05 for the detroit show!!!!!!!!!!

i saw my first RUSH concert at Joe Louis Arena!!!!!

yay!

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 14 2005, 03:38 AM)
I want to go to the Portland show too!!!! Moonie want to fly up, and meet a bunch of us at the show? We can have a Rush fan NiN get together! 1022.gif

It is going to be on a Friday...... I will be in school but I am going to set up my class schedule to be the same as last semester, and I didnt have classes on Friday. So all I would have to do is take that Friday and Saturday off work. I am not sure, but I am going to go ahead and try to get a ticket for Portland as well.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jun 14 2005, 11:18 AM)
I want to go to the Portland show too!!!!  Moonie want to fly up, and meet a bunch of us at the show?  We can have a Rush fan NiN get together!  1022.gif

It is going to be on a Friday...... I will be in school but I am going to set up my class schedule to be the same as last semester, and I didnt have classes on Friday. So all I would have to do is take that Friday and Saturday off work. I am not sure, but I am going to go ahead and try to get a ticket for Portland as well.

653.gif

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

That will be kewl! You always got a place to stay, here Moonie, so no worries about lodging. cool.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jun 14 2005, 08:18 AM)
I want to go to the Portland show too!!!!  Moonie want to fly up, and meet a bunch of us at the show?  We can have a Rush fan NiN get together!  1022.gif

Oh my god dude...I really hope you do.

BTW...today I went to that good vinyl store and saw With Teeth for 15 and Frances the Mute for 18-21 or so on vinyl...didn't buy either because I didn't have enough cash...

But on a 2.gif note, I did get Hemi for 6 bucks WITH THE POSTER STILL INTACT! Hell yes...

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 14 2005, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jun 14 2005, 08:18 AM)

Oh my god dude...I really hope you do.

BTW...today I went to that good vinyl store and saw With Teeth for 15 and Frances the Mute for 18-21 or so on vinyl...didn't buy either because I didn't have enough cash...

But on a 2.gif note, I did get Hemi for 6 bucks WITH THE POSTER STILL INTACT! Hell yes...

What store is that PK? I only know NW a little bit, what quadrant are you in? laugh.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 14 2005, 06:44 PM)
It's called Music Millennium...look it up.

Gee, *scratches head* I think I have heard of that one once or twice. tongue.gif

QUOTE (iamarushfan @ Jun 14 2005, 07:16 PM)
this is gonna be BEYOND AMAZING

MSG in november. HELL YES. my first nin show. i cant wait. SHITEEE

From first hand experience, 4 times in the last couple months, they will be shows to remember.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 15 2005, 10:51 AM)
Moonie, AGP...maybe if you guys make it up we can all hook up...maybe we can actually GO to that record store since AGP seems interested.

applaudit.gif Count me in!!

I just hope it's general admission so we can all sit together...it could go either way. I saw Green Day there last November and that was General...I'm seeing them again at the Colesium this fall (4 days after NIN, come to think of it), and that's gonna be general...I saw Paul Mc Cartney at the Rose Garden a few years back, and that was NOT General...in fact, the best seats were 250.

I think basically the classic rock bands are the ones who are reserved and charge exorbitant amounts for tickets...the younger bands like NIN tend to charge less and wuld be more likely to do general admission.

I don't know, Queens of the Stone Age are pretty popular too...2 big names on one bill, that might be pretty expensive.

I am listening to what you sent me, Puppet. 1022.gif Rox!!! I am GOING TO GO TO THIS CONCERT, come heck or high water....

Moonie? You up for this?? 653.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jun 15 2005, 02:34 AM)
QUOTE (iamarushfan @ Jun 14 2005, 07:16 PM)
this is gonna be BEYOND AMAZING

MSG in november. HELL YES. my first nin show. i cant wait. SHITEEE

From first hand experience, 4 times in the last couple months, they will be shows to remember.

trink39.gif yeah its going to be ridiculous new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jun 15 2005, 02:46 PM)
Moonie hasn't been on AIM for like a week...

sad.gif Ye, what in the bloody 'eck is up with that?

MOOONNIIEEEE???? Where are you???? tongue.gif

Archived