Clockwork Angel rehearsels

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Home

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 27 2012, 02:04 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 27 2012, 10:45 AM)
Wonder if any other surprises will pop up besides an orchestra?

Yes...Geddy and Celine Dion will do a duet featuring Different Strings.

I was hoping for her or Ann Murray--Go canada!

I would say that IF they bring an orchestra they would likely be seated between Alex and Neil to balance out all of the machinery around Ged like the keys and stage props. Hopefully they will sit in the audience without instruments or mics.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jun 27 2012, 08:09 PM)
I would say that IF they bring an orchestra they would likely be seated between Alex and Neil to balance out all of the machinery around Ged like the keys and stage props. Hopefully they will sit in the audience without instruments or mics.

There is no IF. They actually are touring with an Orchestra.

There's a thread on this already.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=75340

This threads topic is misleading. Just sayin'.

Edited by launchpad67a

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jun 27 2012, 05:09 PM)

I was kinda thinking the exact opposite. If they were on Alex's side they would get drowned out by his amps.

My money is on Geds side...right behind him on a riser.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 28 2012, 01:13 AM)

I was kinda thinking the exact opposite. If they were on Alex's side they would get drowned out by his amps.

It's gonna be so weird watching the band with additional musicians. Now, they will rely on others to perform as well...the show will be incredibly cinematic me thinks

trink39.gif

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 28 2012, 03:13 PM)

That's what I'd guess too. Plus, Ged's washing machines, rotisserie chickens, etc. balanced well with Lifeson's equipment. But yeah, IF they do actually tag along.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 28 2012, 10:21 AM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jun 27 2012, 08:09 PM)

There is no IF. They actually are touring with an Orchestra.

If it happens it happens but things happen sometimes where what was said was going to happen doesn't actually happen. wacko.gif

I remember waaaaaaay back when Lifeson said they're planning and really wanting to make 5 or 6 videos for the Signals album. How many did they make for that album eventually? Just sayin' old.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 28 2012, 08:39 AM)
i just hope they have a few hot women thrown in the mix to make it more interesting.

they've started the rehearsels...wonder when the set leaks or leaks about the content of the show will happen?

2.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jun 28 2012, 09:00 AM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 28 2012, 08:39 AM)
i just hope they have a few hot women thrown in the mix to make it more interesting.

they've started the rehearsels...wonder when the set leaks or leaks about the content of the show will happen?

2.gif

well the tour starts in september so i'm guessing setlist talk and rumors will heat up in august.

They only have 8-10 musicians joining them (if what's been reported is accurate), so it's not like they need to find room for a whole orchestra.

Actually, wouldn't it be cool if they were randomly scattered throughout the arena, all mic'd up and ready to go, and when the appropriate songs start they whip out there violin, cello, etc. and have at it. Who know, the violin player may be sitting right next to you!

Yeah, that would be cool... huh.gif

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Jun 28 2012, 08:25 AM)

Actually, wouldn't it be cool if they were randomly scattered throughout the arena, all mic'd up and ready to go, and when the appropriate songs start they whip out there violin, cello, etc. and have at it. Who know, the violin player may be sitting right next to you!

Yeah, that would be cool... huh.gif

I think that's physically impossible. wink.gif

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 28 2012, 09:41 AM)
I remember on the TMT the setlist didn't leak until a day or so befor the show.

But...maybe with the added extra players (orchestra) it will leak sooner.

God, I hope it leaks soon. unsure.gif