"Skins"

GeddyRulz

I've been a member here at TRF for 6.5 years, staring at the same... well, "skin" is apparently what they call it... the same COLOR SCHEME of the board: burgandy and beige.

Duh! I never knew I had a CHOICE of three different color schemes, or "skins." Now I know and I've elected to make a change. I'm now experiencing TRF in shades of blue and light gray! Love it! Love change!

Everybody know you can do this?? Pick from three different "skins," or color schemes? Go to your profile, choose "options" and then "skins and language." In a drop-down menu, you'll have your choice of burgandy and beige, blue and grey, or "TRF original."

Did something change?

I am using the Burgundy and Brown skin, and all of a sudden all of the supporting text is blue? Like the "last post" messages with timestamps on the main board are blue now, along with the main color of text in posts.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Sep 12 2012, 09:47 AM)
Did something change?

I am using the Burgundy and Brown skin, and all of a sudden all of the supporting text is blue? Like the "last post" messages with timestamps on the main board are blue now, along with the main color of text in posts.

Yeah, we're trying to fix something. The text will go back to black when we're done. And we'll get the bar with the logout and PM buttons back up soon, too.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 12 2012, 08:52 AM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Sep 12 2012, 09:47 AM)
Did something change?

Yeah, we're trying to fix something. The text will go back to black when we're done. And we'll get the bar with the logout and PM buttons back up soon, too.

Ok - good, I thought I hit something by accident. Didn't even notice the other things missing laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 12 2012, 09:28 AM)
Text is back in black.

Okay, need feedback here. When you're logged IN, can you see the bar at the top, just under the main logo, the one that holds the Log Out and PM buttons?

Yes, back to normal.

Under the banner I see:

log out ---> my controls - 0 messages - view new posts - my assistant

Just like before.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu