IN N Out Milkshake

LeaveMyThingAlone

Anyone else catch the nod to In N Out in the liner notes? When the Bible Proverb is quoted on Clockwork Angels it says:

*Proverbs 3:5 [and In-N-Out milkshake!]

Truly proof that Neil is now a California guy all the way. For those not in California IN N Out is THE place to go for the best Cheeseburger in the state. Kind of the White Castle of the West Coast. It is also owner by a Christian family and the bottom of the box for fries and cups for shakes has Bible passages

Good stuff Neil.... applaudit.gif

Edited by LeaveMyThingAlone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for throwing light on this linernote. It didn't make any sense for us over here.

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 9 2012, 10:09 AM)
It is also owner by a Christian family and the bottom of the box for fries and cups for shakes has Bible passages

That's awesome!

Anyone else catch the nod to In N Out in the liner notes? When the Bible Proverb is quoted on Clockwork Angels it says:

Truly proof that Neil is now a California guy all the way. For those not in California IN N Out is THE place to go for the best Cheeseburger in the state. Kind of the White Castle of the West Coast. It is also owner by a Christian family and the bottom of the box for fries and cups for shakes has Bible passages

I've already orders my In n Out t-shirt to wear to the next show.

I have to order it because after 43 years and 20 + RUSH shows in the sunshine state, I now live in Illinois.

There's an outfit here called SMASH burger here, that's comparable with great fries. Also Five Guys, but I'm not a big fan of them.

And NYC has the Shake Shack.

Still, In N Out, the best in the west.

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Jun 9 2012, 11:13 AM)

I have to order it because after 43 years and 20 + RUSH shows in the sunshine state, I now live in Illinois.

There's an outfit here called SMASH burger here, that's comparable with great fries. Also Five Guys, but I'm not a big fan of them.

We should all order gift cards and toss them onstage for Neil

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Jun 9 2012, 10:13 AM)

IMO I think In N Out is overrated. Good, but overrated. Five Guys is all Rio Rancho has in terms of decent fast food. In N Out just doesn't want to open a restaurant in NM I guess. trink38.gif wacko.gif

Forever 21 has John 3:16 printed on their bags. The whole "subtly pushing Christianity on our customers" kinda creeps me out, frankly.

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 9 2012, 11:41 AM)
Forever 21 has John 3:16 printed on their bags. The whole "subtly pushing Christianity on our customers" kinda creeps me out, frankly.

What about pushing Milkshakes?

I've eaten burgers from just about every type and chain of restaurant, and In-N-Out blows them all away! Double-double Animal Style for me please.

I eat there once a week, religiously!

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jun 9 2012, 12:26 PM)
I've eaten burgers from just about every type and chain of restaurant, and In-N-Out blows them all away! Double-double Animal Style for me please.
I eat there once a week, religiously!

I keep hoping that they would expand north into Washington state, but not holding my breath.

Edited by Barchetta82

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 9 2012, 12:49 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Jun 9 2012, 11:49 AM)
IN N Out has nothing on Whataburger, though both are legit  biggrin.gif  1287.gif

In N Out blows Whataburger completely out of the water IMO....not even close.

Five Burgers is awesome too, but In N Out is the best

Completely disagree...but hey to each his own tongue.gif

Indeed it's good stuff to see that he is mocking these "proverbs".

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 9 2012, 12:53 PM)

fists crying.gif

Nobody makes you go there.

Did I say I did? sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ Jun 9 2012, 12:47 PM)

What about pushing Milkshakes?

Milkshakes I am in favor of.

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 9 2012, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 9 2012, 12:53 PM)

fists crying.gif

Nobody makes you go there.

Did I say I did? sarcasm.gif

user posted image

hockey.gif