CA in the charts

Alexmai

QUOTE (tas7 @ Oct 25 2012, 05:47 AM)
Up from 167 to 164 but Journeys biggest tits goes back up to 64.Surely people must have bought every copy.By the way are they in the RRHOF?

I don't believe so. Last I heard, fans have been screaming for them to get in. Most, if not any, arena rock bands haven't been inducted.

Edited by GUP1771

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GUP1771 @ Oct 25 2012, 09:51 AM)
Up from 167 to 164 but Journeys biggest tits goes back up to 64.Surely people must have bought every copy.By the way are they in the RRHOF?

I don't believe so. Last I heard, fans have been screaming for them to get in. Most, if not any, arena rock bans haven't been inducted.

Foreigner,Styx, Journey etc... If the rock hall was around in the late 70's early 80's bands such as these would of been a shoe in for induction.. Like Alex said it's a popularity contest and no bands(excluding Rush) were more popular then those three.

QUOTE (softfilter @ Oct 25 2012, 10:54 AM)
Up from 167 to 164 but Journeys biggest tits goes back up to 64.  Surely people must have bought every copy.By the way are they in the RRHOF?

I don't believe so. Last I heard, fans have been screaming for them to get in. Most, if not any, arena rock bans haven't been inducted.

Foreigner,Styx, Journey etc... If the rock hall was around in the late 70's early 80's bands such as these would of been a shoe in for induction..

As far as I am concerned most of those arena rock groups (Journey, Styx, Reo Speedwagon, Foreigner, Kansas, Boston, Heart) are a shoe in. Why they are not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Shame is beyond me. But thats why its the hall of shame, not hall of fame. Of course when rap groups get in and 2.gif does not, well that makes the hall of shame into a far bigger hall of shame.

Makes no sense to me.

Put 2.gif into the hall along with the above mentioned arena groups plus Yes, Deep Purple, The Moody Blues, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and KISS. Then we can begin to call it the hall of fame.

QUOTE (softfilter @ Oct 25 2012, 10:54 AM)
Up from 167 to 164 but Journeys biggest tits goes back up to 64.  Surely people must have bought every copy.By the way are they in the RRHOF?

Foreigner,Styx, Journey etc... If the rock hall was around in the late 70's early 80's bands such as these would of been a shoe in for induction..

As far as I am concerned most of those arena rock groups (Journey, Styx, Reo Speedwagon, Foreigner, Kansas, Boston, Heart) are a shoe in. Why they are not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Shame is beyond me. But thats why its the hall of shame, not hall of fame. Of course when rap groups get in and 2.gif does not, well that makes the hall of shame into a far bigger hall of shame.

Makes no sense to me.

Put 2.gif into the hall along with the above mentioned arena groups plus Yes, Deep Purple, The Moody Blues, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and KISS. Then we can begin to call it the hall of fame.

QUOTE (Alexmai @ Oct 2 2012, 07:11 AM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Sep 20 2012, 09:03 AM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Sep 9 2012, 01:08 PM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Aug 1 2012, 04:01 PM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Jul 24 2012, 12:15 AM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Jul 6 2012, 11:46 PM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Jul 4 2012, 02:14 AM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Jun 25 2012, 04:54 PM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Jun 21 2012, 01:50 AM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Jun 19 2012, 01:47 AM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Jun 16 2012, 08:47 AM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Jun 15 2012, 01:49 AM) QUOTE (Alexmai @ Jun 14 2012, 08:58 AM) -->"]

#40 in 2012 chart... the WHOLE year

# 29

Overtook Van Halen!!!

#17 overtook Macca!

#16, because of the incredible performance by Bob Dylan...

#17 because of Babel... out this week!

That One Guy:

Does everyone own that Journey album yet? How about now? How long will it be in the charts?

Yeah, I never got how some CDs can continue to just sell in huge numbers for years and years. Who is still buying these? Like Dark Side of the Moon, WHO DOESN'T HAVE THAT ALBUM YET?

That One Guy:

Does everyone own that Journey album yet? How about now? How long will it be in the charts?

Yeah, I never got how some CDs can continue to just sell in huge numbers for years and years. Who is still buying these? Like Dark Side of the Moon, WHO DOESN'T HAVE THAT ALBUM YET?

Probably a bunch of next gen prog heads.

Aged 13-16 I'd wager.

When I was that age, Nu Metal and Prog were huge. Pink Floyd, and ELP/KC mainly. I was the one Rush fan.

Looks like that's it folks,out of Billboard 200 but 20 weeks was an achievement.

Any idea what cumulative sales over the 20-week period have been?

That One Guy:

Since you asked, I don't own it and never have.