2013 - 05/28 - Sheffield, England - Motorpoint Arena

Sheffield. Wetter than a trouts underpants, greyer than a tramps underpants. Misery.

Welcome to an English Summer :hi: :D

Had a mighty evening in the pub. Met a guy called Mark, who saw them in 1979, we had a feed of beer. His people come from Tipperary...it's all good.

On the Scotch now...

The only person in the world who could outdrink you is probably Rachel Ray

Half time. f**k, I love this band. Bravado still sucks mangy elephant snot though. In a queue for whiskey, feeling no pain. Nurse! The blinds!

Hope you are having a great time!!! (Well I know you are)!

Cheers,

frippy

Thank you Sheffield...mad city of contrasts, architectural 1960's lego horseshit coupled with subtle sandstone beauty. But, f**k all that. Great gig, second half was stellar.

Drunk as a lord, Glasgow...are you ready?

Thank you Sheffield...mad city of contrasts, architectural 1960's lego horseshit coupled with subtle sandstone beauty. But, f**k all that. Great gig, second half was stellar.

Cool bro...what's were your favs from CA material?

We were born ready in Glasgow!!

Truly brilliant. Was down in the mosh pit & singing away all night. To busy enjoying it to take photos, met some good people.

Their musicianship is very special. Obviously enjoying it. Alex seemed to have some trouble at the beginning with his sound and his ear piece. Neil seemed to be playing a lot of it with with his eyes closed. Just being in the moment. Ged was great at what he does.

Thank you Rush.....

Had a mighty evening in the pub. Met a guy called Mark, who saw them in 1979, we had a feed of beer. His people come from Tipperary...it's all good.

On the Scotch now...

Must have missed you in the Noose and Gibbet. I kept an eye and ear out, but there we're alot of bald guys around, and none of them sounded Irish.

Anyhow...fantastic gig!!! :haz:

Hey...did anyone send the RUSH CD/BLU-RAY to either London or Sheffield to get autographed?

I sent a few things but this was also sent to me (by mistake)...it has a name on it so PM me if its yours I will gladly forward it on

You will have to tell me the name which is written on it...

Cheers

On the Scotch now...

Must have missed you in the Noose and Gibbet. I kept an eye and ear out, but there we're alot of bald guys around, and none of them sounded Irish.

Anyhow...fantastic gig!!! :haz:

No worries! I'm not terribly loud.....well, I am once I've had a mineral water or two.

Yes, it was a superb. So glad I made the trip to Sheffield & Glasgow.

Archived