2013 - 05/28 - Sheffield, England - Motorpoint Arena

You mjust have been on the ball at 9am on the wed morning to get that hatchet! , I have it up on Ticketmaster for block 103 row L which is in the tiers, I actually have never been in the tiers except for Glasgow in 07 but was always getting told to sit down by the steward and "fans " behind me - Is there anywhere to look at the seating plan for Sheffield,not just the blocks but the rows and numbers too?

Ticket arrived today http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/cheer.gif

Just checking my ticket.... Got Block C, Row 23, Seat . Anyone else on the Floor?

I'm in Block C, too :ebert:

Cool. I will be getting there early, going by bike so will have to find a safe place to park up. Its the same one as Neil's, hope that doesn't cause any confusion.

Tomorrow! I'm so excited. I've had this ticket for a whole year.

I'm positively oscillating with excitement! Catching the red-eye from Shannon to Manchester in the morning, then the train to Sheffield. I like Sheffield, friendly people.

EDIT:

And if any TRFers are in the Noose & Gibbett tomorrow evening, I'll either be wearing a white Von Hertzen Brothers "tiger" shirt or a black Moog shirt. I'm big, bald, Irish and thirsty. Say hello!

Ok. Will try to get to the Noose, but I am driving so no tipple 4 me.

Just looked on the NMNS site, there should be a load of them there to.

sounds like the B'ham show was not so good. Either way I am going to have the night of my life. These guys have provided the background music to my life since 75. Just wanna say thanx to them in my own way, just in case there is no R40/42 or what ever they have planned.

The misery is lifting thanks to local ale and a 5 star review of the o2 gig in The Independent.

Perkier.

I hope you have a great time...you guys on the other side of the pond have to wait soooooo freaking long for these things...party hard and don't get arrested

Archived