Guy Breaks up with Girl via Power point on Web

Snowdog

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Sep 23 2004, 07:44 PM)
Here's the link

That is DISGUSTING!! WTF are the mods for this gross PIC!?

but yet they MAKE others edit PICS that are wayyy less Volga then that!

U dont even put a thingy to say "NOT FOR KIDS EYES"

no thanx for yous now i cant read these stupid posts in front of my 3 yr old niece not knowning WTF will come up .. JUST PLAIN OL GROSS

good work mods yes.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 24 2004, 02:37 PM)
Here's the link

no thanx for yous now i cant read these stupid posts in front of my 3 yr old niece not knowning WTF will come up .. JUST PLAIN OL GROSS

good work mods yes.gif

The link was changed apparently today Donna. Removing/editing now.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 24 2004, 02:37 PM)
good work mods yes.gif

I understand your reaction, Donna. But the link has obviously been hacked or something because that is MOST DEFINITELY a different item than it was this morning.

Sometimes when you use a picture from a website the person who made the site can change the picture to something else and if people used the pic in a forum it can be changed to something they didn't want it to. I have done it on purpose myself when someone stole a flash that I made and had hosted, I would change it to something like " I give hummers for $1" so when people looked at their profile that is what they would see until the person changes it.

In online games people would have personalized flash files as thier profiles, I would make people personalized flash in exchange for turns that you had to buy in the games. I would basically play for free. But when people tried to steal my flash files I made them look silly by changing it to something funny.

It's just something that happens sometimes on the net, you can't always be sure that the picture you steal from a site will always be the same so it's better to right click and save and host it on photobucket so you know it's safe.

QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 24 2004, 03:23 PM)
It's just something that happens sometimes on the net, you can't always be sure that the picture you steal from a site will always be the same so it's better to right click and save and host it on photobucket so you know it's safe.

Good point.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Sep 24 2004, 03:20 PM)
It wasn't that when I posted it RR, I think you know that. Sorry to anyone who saw something they did not want to see. That was not the same thing as it was yesterday.

I know that Snow. No worries, we got rid of it fast.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 24 2004, 01:37 PM)
Here's the link

good work mods yes.gif

Must've been pretty bad if Donna flipped out. I didn't see it. I have the feeling I'd have been with her on this; it seems even Phil (Afterglow) was a bit offended.

But I do generally like Snow's sense of humor. Funny guy.

Let me again apologize to those who went to the link after it was changed. I certainly would not post a link to such a site in this forum or anywhere else. As you can see from the first couple of responses, it was a funny link, but I guess it got hacked/hijacked, whatever. I feel bad that I may have inadvertently caused people to view something so patently offensive. Please accept my apologies.

kk thanx , but it WAS gross , from just wakin up with indy drinkin my LAST frappachino to gettin shanghaied into babysittin to PMSn addin to things didnt help things once that gross PIC came up.LOL consider urself lucky i wasnt in a REALLY bad mood

bumper.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 24 2004, 06:50 PM)
kk thanx , but it WAS gross , from just wakin up with indy drinkin my LAST frappachino to gettin shanghaied into babysittin to PMSn addin to things didnt help things once that gross PIC came up.LOL consider urself lucky i wasnt in a REALLY bad mood

bumper.gif

That was gross, I couldn't believe it. About as sick as it gets.

My sincerest apologies to you Donna.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 24 2004, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 24 2004, 06:50 PM)
kk thanx , but it WAS gross ,  from just wakin up with indy drinkin my LAST frappachino to gettin shanghaied into babysittin to PMSn addin to things didnt help things once that gross PIC came up.LOL consider urself lucky i wasnt in a REALLY bad mood

bumper.gif

That was gross, I couldn't believe it. About as sick as it gets.

My sincerest apologies to you Donna.

yea try explaining to a 3 yr old girl wtf that pic was 062802puke_prv.gif

think she lost a lil bit of her innocence when she saw that pic confused13.gif

Archived