houston vip!

badcuda

I did the same for Hou. Couldn't get anything to pop up on Floor 1 level on Music Today so, by 12:06 I said screw it and pulled the trigger on VIP.

I just hope my seats are center floor after getting bent over for $650...I'll be pissed if I'm shoved off to the sides and for sure that will be the end of VIPNation for me.

QUOTE (ashpkt @ Apr 30 2012, 02:09 PM)
I did the same for Hou. Couldn't get anything to pop up on Floor 1 level on Music Today so, by 12:06 I said screw it and pulled the trigger on VIP.

I just hope my seats are center floor after getting bent over for $650...I'll be pissed if I'm shoved off to the sides and for sure that will be the end of VIPNation for me.

Well... here's the thing. My VIP seats for Time Machine were off to the side. I think there were only 4 people between me and the end of the row. But at the Woodlands, the front sections are curved like a rainbow, with the ends touching the stage. We were actually very close, despite being something like 12-15 rows back (I think it was 15, IIRC). So yeah... VIP seats can definitely be off to the sides.

Unfortunately, Toyota Center isn't set up like that.