Alex thanking Kidney Foundation of

gestet2112

Thank you volunteers!

Earlier this year some of our supporters got together to say thank you to the people who donate their time for people living with kidney disease and their families. Among them was Alex Lifeson of Rush.

Alex can be seen @ 0:44 - 0:53

This one touches my heart as I was diagnosed with kidney disease in 1997 & was on dialysis for 5-1/2 yrs until I got a kidney transplant in Dec.2004. Since 1998 I have been a vounteer for The Kidney Foundation of Canada.

Thanks for this Alex!!

QUOTE (gestet2112 @ Apr 25 2012, 02:53 PM)
Thank you volunteers!

Earlier this year some of our supporters got together to say thank you to the people who donate their time for people living with kidney disease and their families. Among them was Alex Lifeson of Rush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...d&v=BE_x2LwSQJc

This one touches my heart as I was diagnosed with kidney disease in 1997 & was on dialysis for 5-1/2 yrs until I got a kidney transplant in Dec.2004. Since 1998 I have been a vounteer for The Kidney Foundation of Canada.

Thanks for this Alex!!

That is so cool, hope all is well my friend, i am just down the qew in Hamilton. Cheers 2.gif

Fantastic. Yet another reason I love Alex. wub.gif

Glad to hear that you are doing well and paying it forward. Good for you! rose.gif

QUOTE (canadianice @ Apr 25 2012, 04:01 PM)
QUOTE (gestet2112 @ Apr 25 2012, 02:53 PM)
Thank you volunteers! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...d&v=BE_x2LwSQJc

Thanks for this Alex!!

That is so cool, hope all is well my friend, i am just down the qew in Hamilton. Cheers 2.gif

Thanks canadianice! All is well with me. Last Dec.9th I celebrated 7 yrs since my transplant @ St.Joseph's in Hamilton on Upper James. I first saw Rush @ Ivor Wynn Stadium back in Aug.1979. I like the fact that, since I've been a 2.gif fan for 35 yrs, Alex has demonstrated his generosity publicly by supporting The Kidney Foundation of Canada to which I also have supported since 1998.

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Apr 25 2012, 10:33 PM)
Fantastic. Yet another reason I love Alex.  wub.gif 

Glad to hear that you are doing well and paying it forward. Good for you!  rose.gif

Thanks for the support & encouragement HowItIs! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by gestet2112