Who Will Have The Better Career?

presto123

Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin 3?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin 3?

• Luck
    • RG3

Luck will be on a bad team to start with, and I don't know how good their new GM will be at building a good team, but if he's fairly competent there's a good chance that in a couple of years they'll be decent and he willl be above average to great.

The dysfunction in Washington will, I believe, hamper RG III throughout his career. I think in a better situation he would succeed, I believe he's an outstanding prospect, but the ownershi situation puts his probability for success at severe risk.

• Like 1

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Apr 20 2012, 04:44 AM)
Luck will be on a bad team to start with, and I don't know how good their new GM will be at building a good team, but if he's fairly competent there's a good chance that in a couple of years they'll be decent and he willl be above average to great.

The dysfunction in Washington will, I believe, hamper RG III throughout his career. I think in a better situation he would succeed, I believe he's an outstanding prospect, but the ownershi situation puts his probability for success at severe risk.

goodpost.gif

I think the last time the Redskins had a 'good' quarterback, RG3 was in diapers. Organization/ownership will ruin his potential.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Apr 20 2012, 01:14 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Apr 20 2012, 04:44 AM)

The dysfunction in Washington will, I believe, hamper RG III throughout his career.    I think in a better situation he would succeed, I believe he's an outstanding prospect, but the ownershi situation puts his probability for success at severe risk.

goodpost.gif

I think the last time the Redskins had a 'good' quarterback, RG3 was in diapers. Organization/ownership will ruin his potential.

I agree on both.

I hate the Redskins so I hope RG3 is a bust, at least early on. Nothing against the guy, I hope he leaves in 4 years or so and goes to, I don't know, maybe Miami or some team and does well.

I'm not a Baylor fan, I'm an Aggie. (your pity if appreciated) But I love me some RGIII and the fact that he went to DC is an absolute nut crusher. He deserves much better and minnny me in DC deserves much worse.

I think that RG has more potential, but Luck is the safer bet.

Holy shit that was prophetic!

Holy shit that was prophetic!

But he's in a better situation. He's in Cleveland for God's sake!!