Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright will be

ALifeson85

YUP!! JUST found out that next Monday, on the street I live on, will be filming a 12-episode series for Netflix called "House Of Cards"...and Keven Spacey and Robin Wright will be HERE on my street!! 1022.gif 653.gif

Go up to Ms. Wright, introduce yourself as "Wesley", and compliment her on her "perfect breasts"........

No, wait........ ohmy.gif bolt.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 20 2012, 12:47 AM)
Get your picture taken with Kevin and post it here and tell everybody that you finally fulfilled your lifetime goal to meet Neil Peart tongue.gif

LOL!!!! laugh.gif YES...

Just finished the first season. It's amazing. Kevin Spacey is like the Walter White of Washington

I loved the show, too. Also, I really loved the idea of releasing the entire season at once.

YUP!! JUST found out that next Monday, on the street I live on, will be filming a 12-episode series for Netflix called "House Of Cards"...and Keven Spacey and Robin Wright will be HERE on my street!! 1022.gif 653.gif

Did you get to meet any of the actors?

Edited by Principled Man

Sadly, no. BUT we did see Kevin Spacey go by in a van a couple times during a break the cast and crew took in the middle of the day. That was cool. :yes:

Still in Harford County. And yea - they DID film a large portion in Baltimore, but also up here in Havre de Grace a little bit, as well

Sadly, no. BUT we did see Kevin Spacey go by in a van a couple times during a break the cast and crew took in the middle of the day. That was cool. :yes:

Kevin Spacey in a van isn't so cool if you only know him from his movie roles. :scared:

I don't have Netflix. All I know about this show is what I have read. The more I read, the more I care less.

Are they just trying to shock? Or is it really about something?

I'm sincerely asking fans of the show.

I don't have Netflix. All I know about this show is what I have read. The more I read, the more I care less.

Are they just trying to shock? Or is it really about something?

I'm sincerely asking fans of the show.

Shock in what way? It's a show about the underbelly of the US government. Unless viewers don't think that exists or that people is high places do dirty things to achieve the things they do, I don't see how it can have any sort of extreme shock value.