2012 - 11/03 - Tampa, FL

T-57 hours and 20 minutes till showtime...excitement so thick you can cut it with a knife!!!!!!!

My office is 10 minutes from you in Mt Dora!

Are you going to any of the pre-show meet ups? My wife and I would love to meet some fellow central Florida RUSH fanatics!!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be able to give you a lift. I'm in Winter Park, just off of University Blvd, near Full Sail.

I'm not leaving until after 3:00 though, have to work, argh!

Woo Hoo! It's finally here!

we'll be hanging with friends in the parking lot by a large brownish RV.

Where is ENA? let's have a drink in person! my number is above...text me, we'll leave politics out it

My wife and I are here and having a great time in Tampa!

Where is ENA? let's have a drink in person! my number is above...text me, we'll leave politics out it default/eyesre4.gif

My son and I went to the box office this morning and something incredible happened. I told the nice lady helping us that it was my son's first concert and we were hoping to get something close so he could see the band. The manager standing behind her said "We'll be releasing some seats around noon." I said "Ok, should we come back around noon then?" and he said "Just wait a few minutes." We stand there for 5 minutes or so and he brings us row 10 orchestra pit seats!!! You should have seen my son's face. We are so stoked for this show tonight!!

We were planning to show up a bit early to beat the traffic and get a good parking spot. Maybe we could meet up before the gates open?

We're headed to Tampa from Ft. Myers at noon. It's approx. 1.5 - 2 hour drive. after check in, we should be at the Hard Rock Lounge around 4:20... I'll be wearing a black Fender ball cap. Hope to meet some cool peeps!

Go

Kubla~Kahan

Where is ENA? let's have a drink in person! my number is above...text me, we'll leave politics out it default/eyesre4.gif

My son and I went to the box office this morning and something incredible happened. I told the nice lady helping us that it was my son's first concert and we were hoping to get something close so he could see the band. The manager standing behind her said "We'll be releasing some seats around noon." I said "Ok, should we come back around noon then?" and he said "Just wait a few minutes." We stand there for 5 minutes or so and he brings us row 10 orchestra pit seats!!! You should have seen my son's face. We are so stoked for this show tonight!!

We were planning to show up a bit early to beat the traffic and get a good parking spot. Maybe we could meet up before the gates open?

that's incredible!!!!

we just got back from brunch and are chilling at the hotel until we head over about 3-4. my cell number is on page nine, text me when you get out there. Brian

Ten seats...whats your plan for them???!!!

Going to the wing joint next to redroof inn.

Wearing a black signals tour shirt.

Don't be shy. Introduce yourself.

Enjoy the show!!!!!

What can I say. That was amazing. Haven't enjoyed a show like that on a long time. Crowd was great, geddy said "outstanding"

Me too!!!!

Been a long time since I enjoyed a show as much as that one, and I was sceptical.

I really didn't pay too attention to what lame ass people were doing although I did notice an exodus when Bravado came on, but overall I think the crowd was pretty good. There were a couple other hard core fans around me and we were nerding out to some major air drumming.

Looked like all the seats sold out as well and the lawn was rreally crowded as well.

Good turn out for an awesome show.

A lot more enjoyable than I was expecting.

Hope that Guinness T Shirt was a s popular in Tampa as mine was in Toronto and Montreal!

Shame we couldn't join you guys down there again in Tampa!

Absolutely. I was stopped a minimum of 20/30 times and asked about the shirt. Many women asked about it.

The show last night was great, lots of energy, Tampa usually has a pretty raucous crowd. Looked like an excellent turnout from my vantage point, Sec 6 row J, especially considering that what's left of The Who was playing in Orlando last night. Loved that we got Setlist A, the new material came across great & it was awesome to hear how well the "deep cuts" held up after all these years. This was my 14th concert at the Tampa Amphitheatre & for a place that has zero ambience, it's one hell of a venue to see a show.

i had a great time too. The audio for us in section 4 was not all that great. Have had much better in WPB amphitheater, but I don;t fault the venue.

Nice to hang out with EveryNerveAware and his son Mike.

Great show!

Archived