#181 EveryNerveAware

EveryNerveAware

The Larger Bowl

• Members *
  • 12605 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

View Postbriremo, on 03 November 2012 - 08:21 AM, said:

Woo Hoo!  It's finally here!

we'll be hanging with friends in the parking lot by a large brownish RV.

Where is ENA? let's have a drink in person! my number is above...text me, we'll leave politics out it default/eyesre4.gif

My wife and I are here and having a great time in Tampa!

My son and I went to the box office this morning and something incredible happened.  I told the nice lady helping us that it was my son's first concert and we were hoping to get something close so he could see the band.  The manager standing behind her said "We'll be releasing some seats around noon."  I said "Ok, should we come back around noon then?" and he said "Just wait a few minutes."  We stand there for 5 minutes or so and he brings us row 10 orchestra pit seats!!!  You should have seen my son's face.  We are so stoked for this show tonight!!  

We were planning to show up a bit early to beat the traffic and get a good parking spot.  Maybe we could meet up before the gates open?

Sponsored Post

#182 Kubla~Khan

Kubla~Khan

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy the Florida lifestyle, I own South Florida Marine Repair.
    I play Bass guitar in a Praise & Worship band every week. Usually around 1500 in attendance a weekend in a contemporary church.
    I'm married to the coolest woman in the world!
    I try to keep my life pretty simple. I usually begin my day with a morning bible devotional.

My Facebook: Randall Reed

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

We're headed to Tampa from Ft. Myers at noon. It's approx. 1.5 - 2 hour drive. after check in, we should be at the Hard Rock Lounge around 4:20... I'll be wearing a black Fender ball cap. Hope to meet some cool peeps!

Go :rush:
Kubla~Kahan

#183 briremo

briremo

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:skiing, golf, shooting sports but not hunting anymore, Martin Guitars

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

View PostEveryNerveAware, on 03 November 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

Where is ENA? let's have a drink in person! my number is above...text me, we'll leave politics out it default/eyesre4.gif

My son and I went to the box office this morning and something incredible happened.  I told the nice lady helping us that it was my son's first concert and we were hoping to get something close so he could see the band.  The manager standing behind her said "We'll be releasing some seats around noon."  I said "Ok, should we come back around noon then?" and he said "Just wait a few minutes."  We stand there for 5 minutes or so and he brings us row 10 orchestra pit seats!!!  You should have seen my son's face.  We are so stoked for this show tonight!!  

We were planning to show up a bit early to beat the traffic and get a good parking spot.  Maybe we could meet up before the gates open?

that's incredible!!!!

we just got back from brunch and are chilling at the hotel until we head over about 3-4. my cell number is on page nine, text me when you get out there. Brian

#184 D3strukt

D3strukt

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2489 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

Taking a small nap to boost my energy, and then it's off to tampa in an hour. Everyone have a great time!

#185 OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan

OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2112 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

View PostEveryNerveAware, on 03 November 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

Ten seats...whats your plan for them???!!!

#186 Todem

Todem

Brosaucerous

• Members
  • 2342 posts
  • Interests:Playing guitar, writing,recording and performing music, coaching and playing baseball, golf, tennis, stocks, playing video games, spending as much time as I can with my wife and son.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

Going to the wing joint next to redroof inn.

Wearing a black signals tour shirt.

Don't be shy. Introduce yourself.

Enjoy the show!!!!!

#187 briremo

briremo

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:skiing, golf, shooting sports but not hunting anymore, Martin Guitars

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

ENA is on his way to hook up with us. Right behind the stage in the parking lot. Light blue Lexus SUV 407-325-2207

#188 OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2112 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Still behind the stage?

#189 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 16026 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out with my kids, riding my bike, playing guitar.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

View Postbriremo, on 03 November 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

ENA is on his way to hook up with us. Right behind the stage in the parking lot. Light blue Lexus SUV 407-325-2207
Looking for you

#190 OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2112 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Section 5 row F seats 16, 17

Stop by and say hi

#191 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 16026 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Enjoy the show. Section 9 row j seat 55. Rush/Guinness shirt

#192 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 16026 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

What can I say. That was amazing. Haven't enjoyed a show like that on a long time. Crowd was great, geddy said "outstanding"

#193 D3strukt

D3strukt

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2489 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Crowd was f***ing dead for Headlong Flight AND 7COG in 16/17, I was standing up with two other guys air drumming away. No one else was. It bummed me out that I had to sit down.

#194 Scottishdood

Scottishdood

The Seeker

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:15 AM

Hope that Guinness T Shirt was a s popular in Tampa as mine was in Toronto and Montreal!
Shame we couldn't join you guys down there again in Tampa!

#195 OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2112 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

View PostAncient Ways, on 03 November 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

What can I say. That was amazing. Haven't enjoyed a show like that on a long time. Crowd was great, geddy said "outstanding"

Me too!!!!

Been a long time since I enjoyed a show as much as that one, and I was sceptical.

I really didn't pay too attention to what lame ass people were doing although I did notice an exodus when Bravado came on, but overall I think the crowd was pretty good. There were a couple other hard core fans around me and we were nerding out to some major air drumming.

Looked like all the seats sold out as well and the lawn was rreally crowded as well.

Good turn out for an awesome show.

A lot more enjoyable than I was expecting.

#196 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 16026 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

View PostScottishdood, on 04 November 2012 - 07:15 AM, said:

Hope that Guinness T Shirt was a s popular in Tampa as mine was in Toronto and Montreal!
Shame we couldn't join you guys down there again in Tampa!
Absolutely. I was stopped a minimum of 20/30 times and asked about the shirt. Many women asked about it.

#197 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

That's It™ Sig

• Members
  • 16026 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

Almost forgot. Did anyone else see the guy who was wearing a replica red jumpsuit like the movers on moving pictures are wearing?  Even had the star man on the back

Edited by Ancient Ways, 04 November 2012 - 11:59 AM.

#198 claunchorlando

claunchorlando

The Seeker

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Rush (ofcourse), football (SOONERS!!!), reading, indy car and formula 1 racing, hanging out in sunny Florida with my wife and two kittens named Pratt and Sawyer.

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

The show last night was great, lots of energy, Tampa usually has a pretty raucous crowd. Looked like an excellent turnout from my vantage point, Sec 6 row J, especially considering that what's left of The Who was playing in Orlando last night. Loved that we got Setlist A, the new material came across great & it was awesome to hear how well the "deep cuts" held up after all these years. This was my 14th concert at the Tampa Amphitheatre & for a place that has zero ambience, it's one hell of a venue to see a show.

#199 briremo

briremo

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 955 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

i had a great time too. The audio for us in section 4 was not all that great. Have had much better in WPB amphitheater, but I don;t fault the venue.

Nice to hang out with EveryNerveAware and his son Mike.

Great show!

#200 D3strukt

D3strukt

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2489 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

I imagine Neils bass was much boomier up front, no?
He completely drowned out Geddy, and Alex at times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users