Men!

DonnaWanna

saw the thread title and was curious!! no time to read through 50 pages, just tell me...are we fairing ok so far? breakin even at least? biggrin.gif

HEY LADIES! YEAH, I'M A GUY, SO DON'T BE ALARMED!

I guess we're all alike to one degree or another. You can't live with us or without us, and neither can us "boys"! HEY! Whaddya gonna do?

Now children, that's a whole different story. First of all, they are grandparents revenge. Secondly, sons give moms the gray hairs and daughters give dads the gray hairs (or baldness in many cases!). That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it! tongue.gif

QUOTE (1974FAN @ Apr 10 2008, 09:30 AM)
HEY LADIES! YEAH, I'M A GUY, SO DON'T BE ALARMED!

I guess we're all alike to one degree or another. You can't live with us or without us, and neither can us "boys"! HEY! Whaddya gonna do?

Now children, that's a whole different story. First of all, they are grandparents revenge. Secondly, sons give moms the gray hairs and daughters give dads the gray hairs (or baldness in many cases!). That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it! tongue.gif

laugh.gif

We're neighbors wink.gif

Chicago area, too smile.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Apr 10 2008, 03:15 PM)
QUOTE (MMCXII @ Apr 8 2008, 12:37 AM)
saw the thread title and was curious!! no time to read through 50 pages, just tell me...are we fairing ok so far? breakin even at least?  biggrin.gif

You 2.gif men are doing just fine wink.gif smile.gif

TY. and with over 8000 posts, I'm gonna assume you know wwhat you're talking about...tongue.gif

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6500/unzx7.png

1. Men are like laxatives - they irritate the shit out of you.

2. Men are like bananas - the older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like weather - nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like blenders - you need one, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like chocolate bars - sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like department stores - their clothes are always 1/2 off.

7. Men are like government bonds - they take soooooo long to mature.

8. Men are like lava lamps - fun to look at, but not very bright.

9. Men are like popcorn - they satisfy you, but only for a little while.

10. Men are like mascara - they usually run at the first sign of emotion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/cartoons%20and%20fun/481C6E710006A4CC000069CA22007503300.jpg

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 3 2008, 08:58 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/cartoons%20and%20fun/481C6E710006A4CC000069CA22007503300.jpg

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

ladi, this is too funny!

....and cook him a nice meal sarcasm.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Since I am man, I hope you mind not my being in this thread...........

Women can definitely live without us, to that there is no question....it is, unfortunately, that man cannot live without woman.

This is a sad truth to me, but nonetheless a real one. For some reason men need that female counterpart to either complete them, (and in the real soulful way), or to make them feel perhaps more manly, and thus in control,

I myself understand all lifestyles, meaning I understand the need to love , respect, cherish , and honor....

Even though I am heterosexual, I haven't found too many "men" who want to love as I do, or be loved in return by a woman.

Maybe it is where I am from , or maybe I just have yet to find those who can touch those feelings and accept them........ contrasting the many men I have met that shy away from said feelings.

Either way I am glad for who I am and how I feel............and I sincerely wish for all the women of the world to be able to count on their male counterpart's feelings to be earnest and in want of true love.

Perhaps I should not have stepped into the threshold of your thread ladies.....I just needed to say what I said but I do apologize for saying it here........

I beg your forgiveness........

Michael

QUOTE (Roguedrummer @ May 27 2008, 07:54 PM)
Perhaps I should not have stepped into the threshold of your thread ladies.....I just needed to say what I said but I do apologize for saying it here........

Michael

Michael, I don't think anyone minds you stepping in here. In fact, I think we're all wondering where we can get clones of you!

K

Those truly are kind words and for that I thank you deeply.

Also I my soul demands that I add this,............I am not special, I am just one who is not cluttered by society's expectations......I follow the Heart I have been given.

This whole Forum is something I am glad to be part of and proud to be so.

lol............please ignore the I after Also........

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ May 27 2008, 09:49 PM)

Michael

Michael, I don't think anyone minds you stepping in here. In fact, I think we're all wondering where we can get clones of you!

K

yes.gif Ditto! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ May 27 2008, 10:49 PM)

Michael

K

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Roguedrummer @ May 23 2008, 08:17 PM)
Since I am man, I hope you mind not my being in this thread...........

Women can definitely live without us, to that there is no question....it is, unfortunately, that man cannot live without woman.
This is a sad truth to me, but nonetheless a real one. For some reason men need that female counterpart to either complete them, (and in the real soulful way), or to make them feel perhaps more manly, and thus in control,
I myself understand all lifestyles, meaning I understand the need to love , respect, cherish , and honor....
Even though I am heterosexual, I haven't found too many "men" who want to love as I do, or be loved in return by a woman.
Maybe it is where I am from , or maybe I just have yet to find those who can touch those feelings and accept them........ contrasting the many men I have met that shy away from said feelings.

Either way I am glad for who I am and how I feel............and I sincerely wish for all the women of the world to be able to count on their male counterpart's feelings to be earnest and in want of true love.

rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! wink.gif

laugh.gif

*ahem* i mean, what a sincere and encouraging post smile.gif

welcome to the board trink39.gif

QUOTE (Roguedrummer @ May 23 2008, 10:17 PM)
For some reason men need that female counterpart to either complete them, (and in the real soulful way), or to make them feel perhaps more manly, and thus in control

mm...I kinda have a problem with this part, but mmkay sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 6 2005, 02:32 PM)
speaking as a man (hey, how did i get IN this forum???), this is HILARIOUS. i could use some (not all) of these classes myself.

i consider myself a pretty liberated non-sexist man, but one thing i can't seem to let go of is the remote control - why won't my wife understand that it's MINE and it belongs to ME???

peace & love,
gary (aka rushgoober)

YEAH!!!!!!! ditto.

QUOTE (missionman @ Jun 8 2008, 11:24 PM)
speaking as a man (hey, how did i get IN this forum???), this is HILARIOUS.  i could use some (not all) of these classes myself.

i consider myself a pretty liberated non-sexist man, but one thing i can't seem to let go of is the remote control - why won't my wife understand that it's MINE and it belongs to ME???

peace & love,
gary (aka rushgoober)

YEAH!!!!!!! ditto.

I never understood that cliche...my parents are pretty traditional, but they've never had a problem sharing the remote. confused13.gif

QUOTE (missionman @ Jun 9 2008, 02:24 AM)
speaking as a man (hey, how did i get IN this forum???), this is HILARIOUS.  i could use some (not all) of these classes myself.

peace & love,
gary (aka rushgoober)

YEAH!!!!!!! ditto.

I had a female roommate who hogged the remote all the time. My other roommate (a guy) and I used to take the batteries out of it and hide them.

Edited by Marathonist

I've just got home to find the sitting room in chaos with a drum kit (wasn't there when I went out) in the midst of the chaos. There was a sale on too good to miss...

And they say we shop like it's an olympic sport!