Men!

DonnaWanna

QUOTE (nimagraven @ Jan 2 2008, 10:05 AM)
QUOTE (izzy @ Jan 1 2008, 05:39 PM)
So, anyways... Since Asian Rush Fan's penis is probably a 1 incher, let's get back to what we were talking about before...

I love how he tried to say I hate women... what a dumb ass, I believe I said, "Yes I bitch about women" (mostly about pms, how some girls can't manage to use a public bathroom, 'stupid' ones, etc...) some how that meant I hate them too... this guy reminds me of O'Reily the big blubbering vagina on CNN, totally twisting what you say and some how getting that I hate my mom, sister, aunt, etc... (although I do hate half of them, it's not because they are women). Then says I won't be a women hater? Come on I'm f***ing stoned off my ass and I'm more fluent than that. Oh yes, and apparently I'm a 'he.' Cool, I've always wanted a penis.

f**k I hate Bill O'Reily... and I'm really bored, have the flu and I'm high.

So, as stated in the subtitle of this thread pretty much, do you think you'd be better with them or without them? (them being men)

I probably need them for sex, but that's about it... well I've been with my boyfriend for a few years... but it's cool laugh.gif I don't know if I could live with him though, I might go crazy, or drive him crazy.

z7shysterical.gif

BEST POST EVER....... xD

LMAO are you shitting me?

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 2 2008, 07:55 AM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Jan 1 2008, 05:56 PM)

yes.gif  yes.gif  yes.gif

Other than sex, and an occasional handman-type effort around the house, life really is much easier without them around.

I'll keep repeating that until I meet one I can get along with...  laugh.gif

b_sigh.gif
L

What if youre a guy and you agree with that? wink.gif

Many men married for a long time would understand and agree with your point of view... smile.gif

Um, Lerxt...

Which point? The one about only wanting a man for sex and/or handyman stuff? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Or the one about how it's better to not have a member of the opposite gender around the house except only when absolutely necessary? wink.gif

IMO, it's possible to have a relationship built on something other than sex - such as shared interests like camping and star-gazing - so that there's friendship there even if the sex isn't. Add to that a mutual respect for space and time and you've got something really special. But that kind of relationship takes effort on both sides and that's where it all falls apart. Reminds me of Cold Fire actually laugh.gif

L

I would be considered a retrosexual

RETROSEXUAL CODE

A Retrosexual, no matter what the women insists, PAYS FOR THE DATE.

A Retrosexual opens doors for a lady. Even for the ones that fit that term only because they are female.

A Retrosexual DEALS with IT, be it a flat tire, break-in into your home, or a natural disaster, you DEAL WITH IT.

A Retrosexual not only eats red meat, he often kills it himself.

A Retrosexual doesn't worry about living to be 90. It's not how long you live, but how well. If you're 90 years old and still smoking cigars and drinking, I salute you.

A Retrosexual does not use more hair or skin products than a woman. Women have several supermarket aisles of stuff. Retrosexuals need an endcap (possibly 2 endcaps if you include shaving goods).

A Retrosexual does not dress in clothes from Hot Topic when he's 30 years old.

A Retrosexual should know how to properly kill stuff (or people) if need be.

This falls under the "Dealing with IT" portion of The Code.

A Retrosexual watches no TV show with "Queer" in the title.

A Retrosexual does not let neighbors screw up rooms in his house on national TV.

A Retrosexual should not give up excessive amounts of manliness for women.

Some is inevitable, but major reinvention of yourself will only lead to you becoming a frou-frou little puss, and in the long run, she ain't worth it.

A Retrosexual is allowed to seek professional help for major mental stress such as drug/alcohol addiction, death of your entire family in a freak tree chipper accident, favorite sports team being moved to a different city, favorite bird dog expiring, etc. You are NOT allowed to see a shrink because Daddy didn't pay you enough attention. Daddy was busy DEALING WITH IT. When you screwed up, he DEALT with you.

A Retrosexual will have at least one outfit in his wardrobe designed to conceal himself from prey.

A Retrosexual knows how to tie a Windsor knot when wearing a tie - and ONLY a Windsor knot.

A Retrosexual should have at least one good wound he can brag about getting.

A Retrosexual knows how to use a basic set of tools. If you can't hammer a nail, or drill a straight hole, practice in secret until you can - or be rightfully ridiculed for the wuss you be.

A Retrosexual knows that owning a gun is not a sign that your are riddled with fear, guns are TOOLS and are often essential to DEAL WITH IT. Plus it's just plain fun to shoot.

Crying. There are very few reason that a Retrosexual may cry, and none of them have to do with TV commercials, movies, or soap operas. Sports teams are sometimes a reason to cry, but the preferred method of release is swearing or throwing the remote control. Some reasons a Retrosexual can cry include (but are not limited to) death of a loved one, death of a pet (fish do NOT count as pets in this case), loss of a major body part.

A Retrosexual man's favorite movie isn't "Maid in Manhattan" (unless that refers to some foxy French maid sitting in a huge tub of brandy or whiskey), or "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood." Acceptable ones may include any of the Dirty Harry or Nameless Drifter movies (Clint in his better days), Rambo I or II, the Dirty Dozen, The Godfather trilogy, Scarface, The Road Warrior, The Die Hard series, Caddyshack, Rocky I, II, or III, Full Metal Jacket, any James Bond Movie, Raging Bull, Bullitt, any Bruce Lee movie, Apocalypse Now, Goodfellas, Reservoir Dogs, Fight Club, etc.etc.

When a Retrosexual is on a crowded bus and or a commuter train, and a pregnant woman, hell, any woman gets on, that Retrosexual stands up and offers his seat to that woman, then looks around at the other so-called men still in their seats with a disgusted "you punks" look on his face.

A Retrosexual knows how to say the Pledge properly, and with the correct emphasis and pronunciation. He also knows the words to the Star Spangled Banner.

A Retrosexual will have hobbies and habits his wife and mother do not understand, but that are essential to his manliness, in that they offset the acceptable manliness decline he suffers when married/engaged in a serious healthy relationship - i.e., hunting, boxing, shot putting, shooting, cigars, car maintenance.

A Retrosexual knows how to sharpen his own knives and kitchen utensils.

A Retrosexual man can drive in snow (hell, a blizzard) without sliding all over or driving under 20 mph, without anxiety, and without high-centering his ride on a plow berm.

A Retrosexual man can chop down a tree and make it land where he wants.

Wherever it lands is where he damn well wanted it to land.

A Retrosexual will give up his seat on a bus to not only any women but any elderly person or person in military dress (except officers above 2nd Lt)

NOTE: The person in military dress may turn down the offer but the Retrosexual man will ALWAYS make the offer to them and thank them for serving their country.

A Retrosexual man doesn't need a contract -- a handshake is good enough. He will always stand by his word even if circumstances change or the other person deceived him.

A Retrosexual man doesn't immediately look to sue someone when he does something stupid and hurts himself. We understand that sometimes in the process of doing things we get hurt and we just DEAL WITH IT.
d a retrosexual

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jun 5 2005, 07:23 PM)
Ok dont want everyone to think this is for man bashing ohmy.gif
just a few lil chuckles we can add here an there about them wink.gif

CLASSES FOR MEN AT THE LEARNING CENTER FOR ADULTS - REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY July 1.
NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZE WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.

Class 1: How to Fill Up the Ice Cube Trays. Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2: The Toilet Paper Roll. Does it Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion. Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 to 2:00 PM.

Class 3: Is It Possible to Urinate Using the Technique of Lifting the Seat and Avoiding
the Floor/Walls and Nearby Bathtub? Group Practice.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.
(Note: this class meets at O'Malley's Brew Pub on 16th Street)

Class 4: Fundamental Differences Between the Laundry Hamper and the Floor.
Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5: After Dinner Dishes. Can They Levitate and Fly Into the Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video. Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2
hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 6: Loss of Identity - Losing the Remote to Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups. Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00PM.

Class 7: Learning How to Find Things - Starting with looking in the right places instead of
turning the house upside down while screaming. Open Forum. Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8: Health Watch - Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes. Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.

Class 9: Real Men ask for Directions When Lost. Real Life Testimonials.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Class 10: Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly while she parallel parks?
Driving Simulations. 4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.

Class 11: Learning to Live - Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and role-playing.

Class 12: How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion.
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13: How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy - Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and
Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going to be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.

Class 14: The Stove/Oven - What it is and How it is Used.
Live Demonstration. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Filling the ice tray is easy,just go to your local store, pick up ice,and then fill the tray with that ice!!It's so damn easy.but someone said there's an easier way,I'm not sure about that.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Feb 28 2008, 05:42 PM)
QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Jan 19 2008, 10:24 AM)
It would be a lot easier to live with them if their  fragile egos didn't need constant attention tongue.gif

just venting smile.gif

I thought that was part of our charm eyesre4.gif

biggrin.gif

I enjoy stroking their egos....most of the time laugh.gif

Some times it's just... OMG can you just shut up about how fat your ass looks in those jeans!

Oh wait...

was I just channeling a man just then... hmm...

Weird...

It would be a lot easier to live with them if their  fragile egos didn't need constant attention tongue.gif

just venting smile.gif

Hmm, why does that make me think of "Shut Up Shuttin' Up"?

Do you find that he always wants attention, it's always him him him him him ?

Constant... Constant attention

I can't take it, he comes home, and he wants me to caress him and totally tell him how great he is, and all this

I love you, I love you, you're the best, there is no one else

Like really, why do I always have to tell him that? All I want to do is relax, have a nice little drink and Give him a little hug...

laugh.gif

Cygnus, no offense, man, but....I can totally see where the "retro" comes from in "retrosexual". Like, back to the dark ages. That's a bit TOO macho for my taste. Geez and you're supposed to be the god of balance! lol smile.gif

ARF:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rushnroll/troll1.gif http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rushnroll/stfu_lg.gif

Not once anywhere in this entire thread did any of us ever say we wish men did not exist at all on the earth so I don't know wtf you kept harping on that. eyesre4.gif Well, I do have one idea why but I'm not even going there.

k, done feeding teh troll

Edited by rnrgal

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rushnroll/8125The-Simple-Truth-Posters.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rushnroll/8189Women-Posters.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rushnroll/08-obsession-m.jpg

QUOTE (rnrgal @ Mar 3 2008, 12:24 AM)

just venting smile.gif

Hmm, why does that make me think of "Shut Up Shuttin' Up"?

Do you find that he always wants attention, it's always him him him him him ?

Constant... Constant attention

I can't take it, he comes home, and he wants me to caress him and totally tell him how great he is, and all this

I love you, I love you, you're the best, there is no one else

Like really, why do I always have to tell him that? All I want to do is relax, have a nice little drink and Give him a little hug...

laugh.gif

Cygnus, no offense, man, but....I can totally see where the "retro" comes from in "retrosexual". Like, back to the dark ages. That's a bit TOO macho for my taste. Geez and you're supposed to be the god of balance! lol smile.gif

ARF:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rushnroll/troll1.gif http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rushnroll/stfu_lg.gif

Not once anywhere in this entire thread did any of us ever say we wish men did not exist at all on the earth so I don't know wtf you kept harping on that. eyesre4.gif Well, I do have one idea why but I'm not even going there.

k, done feeding teh troll

wtf.gif

Cygnus: I wasn't sure why you posted wtf.gif, then I realized it looks like I'm calling YOU a troll.

I actually typed ARF right above that, for Asian Rush Fan. Guess I should have spelled it out the first time cuz it doesn't stand out too good. Sorry for the misunderstanding. trink39.gif

QUOTE (rnrgal @ Mar 4 2008, 01:55 PM)
Cygnus: I wasn't sure why you posted wtf.gif, then I realized it looks like I'm calling YOU a troll.

I actually typed ARF right above that, for Asian Rush Fan. Guess I should have spelled it out the first time cuz it doesn't stand out too good. Sorry for the misunderstanding. trink39.gif

Couldn't figure out why you barked at me tongue.gif

No foul...and I agree about the troll, now that I know it wasn't me trink39.gif

just venting smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Awwwww, but you are charming sweetie hug2.gif

QUOTE (joanneeeeee @ Mar 10 2008, 10:47 AM)

just venting smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Awwwww, but you are charming sweetie hug2.gif

blush4.gif tongue.gif