Men!

DonnaWanna

QUOTE (Angua @ Jun 21 2008, 12:58 PM)
I've just got home to find the sitting room in chaos with a drum kit (wasn't there when I went out) in the midst of the chaos. There was a sale on too good to miss...

And they say we shop like it's an olympic sport!

Yeah, but sales on drums are different, and men think about the big picture when we buy. Women are jealous about our sweet buying skills. I once went to guitar center to stock up on drum sticks and took advantage of their 65% off sale they had on this Premier kit so I snatched it up. I gigged at least 100 shows with that kit and then sold it for more than double what I paid for it. How can that be compared to clothes, shoes, & purses? What kind of resale value do purses have? I'm just asking.

confused13.gif

I'm just teasin' ladies. bekloppt.gif I know you are smart shoppers, too, and who are we to judge what you should buy or not?

QUOTE (fendergirl4001 @ Jul 3 2008, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 1 2008, 10:32 PM)
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/0630081414.jpg

Oh god... that's oddly typical of my boyfriend... Tho he is only 18... tongue.gif

laugh.gif a friend of mine sent that pic to my phone, and we rofl3.gif

but this morning its not so funny no.gif

i had forwarded the pic from my phone to my email doh.gif

then to my computer and photobucket account dazed025.gif

and now i'm sorry, because i'm getting some really obnoxious spam ph34r.gif

that'll teach me sad.gif

QUOTE (fendergirl4001 @ Jul 3 2008, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 1 2008, 10:32 PM)

Oh god... that's oddly typical of my boyfriend... Tho he is only 18... tongue.gif

laugh.gif a friend of mine sent that pic to my phone, and we rofl3.gif

but this morning its not so funny no.gif

i had forwarded the pic from my phone to my email doh.gif

then to my computer and photobucket account dazed025.gif

and now i'm sorry, because i'm getting some really obnoxious spam ph34r.gif

that'll teach me sad.gif

Hi girls! I want to add some more insight into a man's thought processes. This might help. We actually are a fragile breed.

Why Men Don't Write Advice Columns

Dear Walter:

I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbor lady. I am 32, my husband is 34, and we have been married for twelve years.

When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.

I hope this helps.

-Walter

QUOTE (Gompers @ Jul 17 2008, 07:55 AM)
Hi girls! I want to add some more insight into a man's thought processes. This might help. We actually are a fragile breed.

Why Men Don't Write Advice Columns
Dear Walter:
I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbor lady. I am 32, my husband is 34, and we have been married for twelve years.

When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Sheila:
A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.

I hope this helps.
-Walter

sarcasm.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (rnrgal @ Oct 7 2008, 10:26 PM)
I hope this isn't still too raunchy a picture for here. I tried to fix it up a bit so it wouldn't be. Apologies if it still is.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/rushnroll/whymenpixeled.jpg

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif That's a good one! I don't think it's too raunchy personally... wink.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Oct 9 2008, 12:30 AM)
Rather cocky... 2.gif 1022.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Someone asked me, "What is your definition of 'a good man'? Handsome? Rich?Gentle? Rough? Caring?"

This was my reply:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/files/2016/11/TomPetty.jpg?w=600&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

• Like 1