• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 Distant Signals

Distant Signals

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (RUSH-2112 @ Jul 21 2012, 01:44 PM)
Anyone going to the Rush show in Cleveland on Sunday Oct. 28th?

If so, you might want to book your hotel now. 5 hotels within a 10 minute walk from Quicken Loans Arena and 1 of them is completely booked.

Oh and don't miss our show the night before on Saturday Oct 27th at Wilberts 812 Huron Ave. Cleveland, OH We'll get you primed for the show

Just a quick note that the venue has changed.  We are NO LONGER playing at Wilbert's.   We will be at 21 Lounge, just down the streeet.

http://www.21lounge.com/

Sponsored Post

#42 TheWK90

TheWK90

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

Well, I did it.  I pulled the trigger.  I am now going to the Cleveland show!!!  I'll also be in a day early to check out my favorite Rush tribute band smile.gif

#43 Distant Signals

Distant Signals

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

Awesome.  Cant wait to hang out again.    1022.gif  

#44 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, camping, fishing. Spending time with my teenage triplets.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

Message me if you are interested in tickets for the RUSH show at Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday, October 28th.  I may (not solid yet) have up to six extra tickets in C124 Row 18 (3rd row of this section) Seats 1-6.  Price on Quicken site is $112.25 each.  I am selling them for $100 each.  Seating chart link below...

http://theqarena.com/tickets/rush_chart/

I am working on getting some tickets thru my company, but it isn't solid yet.  Should know within a week or so.  I just want to get a feel for how easy it would be to unload these tickets.  They are great seats.  I bought them through a friend that has Cavs season tickets so WE save on the service fees!  They are Flash Tickets so you would need an account to transfer the tickets.

Let me know if there is any interest.

2.gif  

#45 SchemingDemon

SchemingDemon

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1357 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (tripdad @ Sep 17 2012, 07:24 PM)
Message me if you are interested in tickets for the RUSH show at Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday, October 28th.  I may (not solid yet) have up to six extra tickets in C124 Row 18 (3rd row of this section) Seats 1-6.  Price on Quicken site is $112.25 each.  I am selling them for $100 each.  Seating chart link below...

I am working on getting some tickets thru my company, but it isn't solid yet.  Should know within a week or so.  I just want to get a feel for how easy it would be to unload these tickets.  They are great seats.  I bought them through a friend that has Cavs season tickets so WE save on the service fees!  They are Flash Tickets so you would need an account to transfer the tickets.

2.gif

I may possibly be interested, not sure yet. I kind of want to call the venue on the morning of show day to see if I can get lucky and score a close floor seat. Your seats aren't bad at all though, and I've already been on the floor for my first two shows. Gotta see if the bf wants to spend the $100 to go with me this time  smile.gif  

#46 Distant Signals

Distant Signals

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:09 AM

I might be interested in 1 or 2 of those tickets.   Keep us posted

#47 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

2.gif

Four seats sold, two still available. Correction on seat numbers..9&10 still available, row is 18 which is the 4th row of the section.  Sorry, but its been about 6 months since I looked at these!

Got my company tickets today so I'm unloading these for sure.  

2.gif  

#48 Distant Signals

Distant Signals

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (tripdad @ Sep 25 2012, 08:58 PM)
Message me if you are interested in tickets for the RUSH show at Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday, October 28th.  I may (not solid yet) have up to six extra tickets in C124 Row 18 (3rd row of this section) Seats 1-6.  Price on Quicken site is $112.25 each.  I am selling them for $100 each.  Seating chart link below...

I am working on getting some tickets thru my company, but it isn't solid yet.  Should know within a week or so.  I just want to get a feel for how easy it would be to unload these tickets.  They are great seats.  I bought them through a friend that has Cavs season tickets so WE save on the service fees!  They are Flash Tickets so you would need an account to transfer the tickets.

2.gif

Four seats sold, two still available. Correction on seat numbers..9&10 still available, row is 18 which is the 4th row of the section.  Sorry, but its been about 6 months since I looked at these!

2.gif

You still have these 2 tickets?
If so, can you put a "hold" on them for me?  
I will let you know for sure by tomorrow

#49 twwells

twwells

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:54 AM

Quick question, I got a seat in section 5 on the floor, but I've since grown nervous that I might not be able to see the show that well.  Has anyone seen a show at the Q from section 5?  Should I try to trade seats with someone from the lower bowl?  I'm 5'8" if that matters

#50 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (twwells @ Sep 28 2012, 05:54 AM)
Quick question, I got a seat in section 5 on the floor, but I've since grown nervous that I might not be able to see the show that well.  Has anyone seen a show at the Q from section 5?  Should I try to trade seats with someone from the lower bowl?  I'm 5'8" if that matters

I am 5'7". Anything beyond the first ten rows on the floor I personally would hesitate.  I did sit in row 17 on the floor at the ACC in Toronto and said I would never do that again.  Again, I am short!

How far back are you in 5?

You will certainly have great sound.

2.gif  

#51 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (RUSH-2112 @ Sep 26 2012, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (tripdad @ Sep 25 2012, 08:58 PM)
Message me if you are interested in tickets for the RUSH show at Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday, October 28th.  I may (not solid yet) have up to six extra tickets in C124 Row 18 (3rd row of this section) Seats 1-6.  Price on Quicken site is $112.25 each.  I am selling them for $100 each.  Seating chart link below...

I am working on getting some tickets thru my company, but it isn't solid yet.  Should know within a week or so.  I just want to get a feel for how easy it would be to unload these tickets.  They are great seats.  I bought them through a friend that has Cavs season tickets so WE save on the service fees!  They are Flash Tickets so you would need an account to transfer the tickets.

2.gif

2.gif

You still have these 2 tickets?
If so, can you put a "hold" on them for me?  
I will let you know for sure by tomorrow

In a holding pattern for you.  I am leaving on Sunday for the EU so it would be great to close this out before then.  

2.gif  

#52 twwells

twwells

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (tripdad @ Sep 28 2012, 06:00 AM)
QUOTE (twwells @ Sep 28 2012, 05:54 AM)
Quick question, I got a seat in section 5 on the floor, but I've since grown nervous that I might not be able to see the show that well.  Has anyone seen a show at the Q from section 5?  Should I try to trade seats with someone from the lower bowl?  I'm 5'8" if that matters

I am 5'7". Anything beyond the first ten rows on the floor I personally would hesitate.  I did sit in row 17 on the floor at the ACC in Toronto and said I would never do that again.  Again, I am short!

How far back are you in 5?

You will certainly have great sound.

2.gif

I'm in section 5, row JJ, seat 3.  I saw the holy trinity in Pittsburgh a couple weeks ago so I won't be terribly upset if don't have a great view.  At least everyone around me will be into the whole show and I won't be standing by myself!

#53 softfilter

softfilter

The Professor

• Members
  • 3677 posts
  • Interests:Reading mostly military history & local Ohio history. Riding mountain bike on Ohio/Erie canal trail. Discovering new micro brews!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

I was in sec 6 row gg seat 7&8 2002 Vapor Trails. Sure not much change in floor seating format up to now. I'm 5'7" not very good view wise caught glimpses of Geddy and briefly Alex, didn't see Neil at all.

#54 SchemingDemon

SchemingDemon

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1357 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

I'm still looking for a single ticket for this show. I'd prefer a floor seat within the first 10-15 rows or a close seat in the lower bowl.

#55 Distant Signals

Distant Signals

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:54 AM

I am looking for 1 ticket.  Let me know what you have available.

#56 Distant Signals

Distant Signals

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

Don't forget all you Rush fans going to the Cleveland show.
If your going to be in town the previous day, please join us for an evening of 3+ hours of Rush music

www.facebook.com/events/252531594865491/

#57 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21765 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

I'm also looking for a single ticket to the show. But only if its a close floor seat.

#58 Distant Signals

Distant Signals

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

Still looking for 1 ticket.  Doesnt matter where

#59 TheWK90

TheWK90

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:05 AM

Will there be any pre-show meet ups on the day of the show?

#60 eshine

eshine

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 843 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

Hey all - I'm driving up from Chicago for the show!

I have parking at the venue so I'll be driving to the arena, can anyone suggest a reasonably priced hotel in the area?

I'm not looking for anything fancy, but don't want to stay in a roach motel either wink.gif

I'm not familiar with Cleveland, so any suggestion would be appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users