• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 dpc

dpc

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

I have one extra ticket for the Boston show, Floor D row 4...asking $140 (face value).  Please contact me if interested.  thanks!

Sponsored Post

#22 dpc

dpc

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (dpc @ Sep 24 2012, 07:07 PM)
I have one extra ticket for the Boston show, Floor D row 4...asking $140 (face value).  Please contact me if interested.  thanks!

This ticket has been sold.  Thanks for looking!  Can't wait for the show...it's almost October!

#23 CygnusGal

CygnusGal

Cylon Model No. 2112

• Members *
  • 5121 posts
  • Location:the space between the mysterious, invisible force lurking in the constellation Cygnus and the destination at unverified jump coordinates 1123.6536.5321
  • Interests:music, books, computers and networking, astronomy, Cylon technology

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

16 days!  I'm starting to get excited again.  And yes, I will be wearing Rush apparel.  I always do, so profound is my dorkiness. wink.gif

2.gif 1022.gif

#24 brianb23

brianb23

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 7 2012, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (rushfanforever! @ May 12 2012, 12:14 AM)
QUOTE (Kelly D @ Apr 19 2012, 08:05 AM)
There was an awesome pre-show get-together at Boston Beer Works last time in 2010. Good food, good brews  trink39.gif

Kelly,  
So what shows are you going to on the 2012 leg?  Thinking of adding Boston & Manchester to my list, and I love to meet the Rush "goddess".  

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

trink39.gif  cheer.gif

So sweet! blush4.gif Right now I have Manchester, Bridgeport, Toronto, and Boston planned out smile.gif

and even better my friend Donna Halper will be there... smile.gif  such a great lady smile.gif    

#25 CygnusGal

CygnusGal

Cylon Model No. 2112

• Members *
  • 5121 posts
  • Location:the space between the mysterious, invisible force lurking in the constellation Cygnus and the destination at unverified jump coordinates 1123.6536.5321
  • Interests:music, books, computers and networking, astronomy, Cylon technology

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:26 AM

It is getting closer!  And I'm squealing with delight! Next week! user posted image

#26 robertjames1971

robertjames1971

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2157 posts
  • Interests:My family, my guitar, the Boston Bruins, and the Boston Red Sox.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

The day is starting to get close.  Do we have meetup plans yet?

#27 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

Boston Beer Works again?  It's only 1/2 block from the venue, as I recall.

#28 robertjames1971

robertjames1971

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2157 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

Works for me.

#29 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

great seats released right now on ticketmaster

#30 Prattster

Prattster

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 18 2012, 03:58 PM)

Davey!  What up, yo?

Yeah, must admit I was tempted, but I asked my brother and he said he didn't care either way (we're about 15 rows back on the floor as of right now).  Was looking at those Row 4s on Ged's side, or better yet Row 6s on Alex's side (where we sat when we bought last-minute for CT - awesome seats and much better view of Neil).

But if anything, I think my real desire is to get in the front floor sections.  Doesn't look like it's gonna happen but one can always hope.

(It's kind of a special night, so you know...)

Anyway, HI!  XD

#31 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Prattster @ Oct 18 2012, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Oct 18 2012, 03:58 PM)

Davey!  What up, yo?

Yeah, must admit I was tempted, but I asked my brother and he said he didn't care either way (we're about 15 rows back on the floor as of right now).  Was looking at those Row 4s on Ged's side, or better yet Row 6s on Alex's side (where we sat when we bought last-minute for CT - awesome seats and much better view of Neil).

But if anything, I think my real desire is to get in the front floor sections.  Doesn't look like it's gonna happen but one can always hope.

(It's kind of a special night, so you know...)

Anyway, HI!  XD

U  remembered  me! I saw ur wifey and lydia at the manchester show which was nice...i want ur seats!!! Im pleased with mine...surprised they released them so soon...hoping i can see   neil at that sweet angle...this will be a fun night...ill go to the north end with my hot date....this girl likes surprises so i think she will enjoy rush alot...she  is hip to quality material....obviously wink.gif  

#32 Prattster

Prattster

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

Of course, man.  I remember you from RT from years ago!

Dude, you should be ALL set if you just picked up those loge seats on Alex's side!  Be sure to watch for Jack Secret's MPOV cam!

#33 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8219 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (Prattster @ Oct 18 2012, 05:34 PM)
Of course, man.  I remember you from RT from years ago!

Dude, you should be ALL set if you just picked up those loge seats on Alex's side!  Be sure to watch for Jack Secret's MPOV cam!

i'm on geddy's side gotta see the "slappin' of dat bass mon."

#34 jimbo5150

jimbo5150

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

Looking for one. Yup, just one. I've seen the Manchester, & Bridgeport shows from too dang far away. Need a closer view.
Thanks!

Edited by jimbo5150, 22 October 2012 - 09:50 AM.

#35 MULTIPLIED REACTION

MULTIPLIED REACTION

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8601 posts
  • Interests:Family, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Minnesota Vikings,Notre Dame Football, Chelseafc, fishing, bicycling

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

2 for sale. Pm me for phone number. Face value. 128.00 each. 8 rows off floor.

Edited by MULTIPLIED REACTION, 22 October 2012 - 07:08 PM.

#36 jimbo5150

jimbo5150

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

PM sent

#37 Kelly D

Kelly D

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, painting, photography, knocking back a few tipples, taking trips out to sea with Men about Oars, bike-riding, tossing a Frisbee around, perfecting my swagger

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

Anyone in third row Alex want to switch with me and my pal? We have third row Geddy biggrin.gif wub.gif

Edited by Kelly D, 23 October 2012 - 12:23 PM.

#38 robertjames1971

robertjames1971

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2157 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

Getting nervous...

I have two tickets.  One for me, one for my wife.  Now at the absolute last possible minute, she is getting hung up at work and is going to at least miss the first set, if not the whole show.  

She's going to be stuck in Connecticut all day.  The best case scenario tonight is that I see the show and she shows up halfway through.  The worst case scenario is that something happens and she needs my help with something and we both miss the whole thing.  Granted, the worst case scenario involves me rushing to my love's rescue like a knight in shining armor (which is pretty freakin' cool, in my book) but from a Rush perspective.  Crud!

Fingers are crossed that they let her out early.  Very early.

#39 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Oct 24 2012, 10:08 AM)
Getting nervous...

I have two tickets.  One for me, one for my wife.  Now at the absolute last possible minute, she is getting hung up at work and is going to at least miss the first set, if not the whole show.  

She's going to be stuck in Connecticut all day.  The best case scenario tonight is that I see the show and she shows up halfway through.  The worst case scenario is that something happens and she needs my help with something and we both miss the whole thing.  Granted, the worst case scenario involves me rushing to my love's rescue like a knight in shining armor (which is pretty freakin' cool, in my book) but from a Rush perspective.  Crud!

Fingers are crossed that they let her out early.  Very early.

What's that you say?  She's starting to feel a little sick and needs to leave early?   wink.gif  

#40 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

Is anyone else meeting up at Boston Beer Works before the show?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users