MCM

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1601 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Turini @ Apr 24 2012, 01:18 PM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 23 2012, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (Turini @ Apr 23 2012, 04:16 PM)
Hey looking to trade for similar seats on Geddys side.

I have two Row ZZ in section 1.

Section 1 IS Geddy's side.

My apologies i meant i have section 3 and i am looking for section 1.

I've got an extra Floor 3, Row TT Seat 1

I know, not what you're looking for, but just throwing it out there..  Hey Everyone!! I've got an extra ticket for sale!!

tongue.gif  

Sponsored Post

#42 iluvgeddy05

iluvgeddy05

Dances With Torn Sweater

• Members
  • 9518 posts
  • Interests:running, shopping, wine and good beer, good friends.

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 24 2012, 08:14 PM)
I ended up springing for VIP for this show because I was pulling up nothing but crap for this show and Philly. Now scrapping Philly altogether so I can get to all of RushCon in Toronto.

The Cygnus X-1 group on Facebook is organizing a meetup at Strange Brew at around 4:00pm before the show. If interested, you can RSVP there or probably get in touch with John at the Cygnus X-1 website. Dan and I are planning to be there!

There are some other Rush Rats meing up too, who know where.  I will figure out the details closer to sept.  1022.gif  

#43 Snaked

Snaked

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3339 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Theres a really cool little pub very close to the venue and of course I cannot remember the name of it.....

sucks getting old!!!

#44 iglehart

iglehart

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Computer games, RPG's, Bowling, softball, baseball, college basketball, Poker, music, brewing beer, cooking, poetry, science fiction, science, computer software<--- my job but I have an interest in it too.

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Anyone know how far to the arena from the airport? Can you walk this?

Also any good hotels near the arena as well?

BTW, I checked air costs, $200 on Southwest from Raleigh.

Todd

Edited by iglehart, 25 April 2012 - 05:34 PM.

#45 Snaked

Snaked

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3339 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Arena is about 5 miles from the airport.
2 hotels basically across the street from the arena.

Radisson
Hilton Garden

Both have airport shuttles.

A reasonable alternative would be the LaQuinta which also has an airport shuttle but is 1.7 miles from the arena.  

#46 iglehart

iglehart

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Computer games, RPG's, Bowling, softball, baseball, college basketball, Poker, music, brewing beer, cooking, poetry, science fiction, science, computer software<--- my job but I have an interest in it too.

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 25 2012, 07:55 AM)
Theres a really cool little pub very close to the venue and of course I cannot remember the name of it.....

sucks getting old!!!

Snaked, sucks getting old. Whats the alternative?

#47 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

Got our tickets to Manchester. We're sitting on the floor at Floor 4, Row JJ, seats 11-12.

I'm satisfied. biggrin.gif  

#48 Kelly D

Kelly D

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, painting, photography, knocking back a few tipples, taking trips out to sea with Men about Oars, bike-riding, tossing a Frisbee around, perfecting my swagger

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Got a ticket!!! LET THE FRAY BEGIN!  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  

#49 GeddyRulz

GeddyRulz

The Grammar Police

• Members *
  • 17345 posts
  • Interests:Unicycling, Internet surfing, TV and movies, Health and fitness, writing, reading, hard rock, classic rock, progressive rock, 80s New Wave, classical, jazz, sunshine pop, space age bachelor pad music.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

I'm also going to Manchester.  This'll be the third time I've seen the Boys at an "opening night" show.  (And my 14th show overall.)

We're on the floor, off to one side, in the front row.

#50 Chicken hawk

Chicken hawk

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8319 posts
  • Interests:The Ocean

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

Got my tickets For BOSTN !       Not the best seats but im satisfied!    Anyone else going to Boston?

2.gif  

#51 GeddyRulz

GeddyRulz

The Grammar Police

• Members *
  • 17345 posts
  • Interests:Unicycling, Internet surfing, TV and movies, Health and fitness, writing, reading, hard rock, classic rock, progressive rock, 80s New Wave, classical, jazz, sunshine pop, space age bachelor pad music.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Apr 27 2012, 01:49 PM)
Got my tickets For BOSTN !       Not the best seats but im satisfied!    Anyone else going to Boston?

2.gif

Try asking in the thread titled "2012 - 10/24 - Boston, MA, TD Garden."   wink.gif

It's here:
http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=73077

#52 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts
  • Interests:architecture, North Carolina culture, classic TV, biographies, skating, music, fine arts, Italian cuisine, striped tube socks. Starred in "Beyond the Lighted Stage" as a fan.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

What we should do is start posting the setlist after the show to gloat that we saw them first. common001.gif  z7shysterical.gif  

#53 Snaked

Snaked

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3339 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 27 2012, 05:03 PM)
What we should do is start posting the setlist after the show to gloat that we saw them first. common001.gif  z7shysterical.gif

setlist will be posted DURING the show.  

...if not the day before tongue.gif

#54 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

Rumor has it that they will play "Tom Sawyer". ohmy.gif  

#55 Snaked

Snaked

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3339 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 27 2012, 05:28 PM)
Rumor has it that they will play "Tom Sawyer". ohmy.gif

Gno wai!!!!

Knot teh Tomz Zawyerz!

that would be a SHOCKA!

#56 different strings

different strings

Australia's #1 Rush Fan

• Members
  • 9053 posts
  • Interests:DRUMS, SURFING AND LISTENING TO RUSH. I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM ALL YOU RUSH FANS send me a PM or talk in chat. If anyone is coming to Australia one day let me know as I would love to meet you. I live in Sydney which is on the East Coast at a place on the fabulous Northern Beaches - great people, great surf and a fantastic city.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:02 AM

Have fun all you guys going to the opening night I'm sure that it will be a blast and I wish that I could be there. trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#57 circumstantial tree

circumstantial tree

The Movie Star

• Members *
  • 20795 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

I'm surprised at how many floor seats are still available. If you go to ticket master, it displays seat availability.

#58 Snaked

Snaked

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3339 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

I just got blocked by TM... been searching for Detroit tickets for an hour and they finally IP blocked me and I'm too lazy to go into my router to change it right now tongue.gif

FYI.. TM released a new batch of "Official Platinum Tix"

$495 each for front row center.  OUCH!

#59 MCM

MCM

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1601 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 28 2012, 09:41 AM)
I'm surprised at how many floor seats are still available. If you go to ticket master, it displays seat availability.

I read this and went to see what they were offering - Ticketmaster is currently selling seats on the floor for $225.00 and calling them "Premium" these premium seats they are offering are in the same row as I have.  I got mine thru MT Presale and paid much less, how is this premium?  I guess this is an example of "the educated consumer"  

It's really hard and takes time to pay attention to all these presales and different levels of tickets and packages, but if you don't pay attention they really will rip you off.. Damn Ticketbastard!

#60 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (MCM @ Apr 28 2012, 12:58 PM)
I read this and went to see what they were offering - Ticketmaster is currently selling seats on the floor for $225.00 and calling them "Premium" these premium seats they are offering are in the same row as I have.  I got mine thru MT Presale and paid much less, how is this premium?  I guess this is an example of "the educated consumer"  

It's really hard and takes time to pay attention to all these presales and different levels of tickets and packages, but if you don't pay attention they really will rip you off.. Damn Ticketbastard!

confused13.gif   I see tickets there in sections 4 and 6 for $107.45, including fees.  Granted, the "platinum" seats are closer, but there are still face value floor seats, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users