FAKE, BOGUS, NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!

Tick

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 13 2012, 08:48 AM)
banghead.gif angry.gif

hurr hurr funniest joke ever. Are there any mods on this site?

Nope.

Ok, its lame, but you of all people should just shut the f**k up! atickhum.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ Apr 13 2012, 07:51 AM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 13 2012, 08:48 AM)
banghead.gif  angry.gif

hurr hurr funniest joke ever. Are there any mods on this site?

Nope.

Ok, its lame, but you of all people should just shut the f**k up! atickhum.gif

We should shut up? Tricking people into thinking you have something that's highly anticipated is not cool AT ALL.

Tick, if I hadn't seen that you were the thread starter (a tipoff that it's a joke! laugh.gif ), I'd be pissed. If just about anyone else had done this I would want to punch them in the throat.

Im not pissed, it's just irritating. Im checking this site all damn day waiting for it to get leaked somewhere, and then people post this crap. He's not the first one to pull this old gag.

It's really the worst possible time to make threads like these because a lot of people are waiting to hear this, so it's just really not funny at all.

To me this is basically a rick roll, which was funny like 8 years ago when it first started. Now it's just annoying. You wait 5 years for a new Rush album, we're on the verge of a new song any day now, and basically get rick rolled. So funny! -_-

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Apr 13 2012, 09:49 AM)
I thought it was funny. laugh.gif

Some people need to seriously invest in a sense of humor.

It makes life a lot more fun.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ Apr 13 2012, 09:55 AM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Apr 13 2012, 09:49 AM)
I thought it was funny. laugh.gif

Some people need to seriously invest in a sense of humor.

It makes life a lot more fun.

trink39.gif

No prob, Tick.

Good to know you're still around and actively posting. bekloppt.gif

I agree that it's not funny. But I don't find it annoying because I don't trust any of you fkers to post real information wink.gif LOL

But really... someone starts a thread saying there's a leak or whatever, I refresh the window I have open to a sharing site to see if it's been posted. It hasn't been. No need to get rickrolled wink.gif

"A Tick exclusive!!!!"

Translation: Joke. I knew this was going to be a joke as soon as I saw the title.

Tick, I wouldn't call trenken a troll. He might be the most negative Rush fan this site has ever seen, and he may inspire a few facepalms, but he's not a troll. He doesn't go around attacking other people or posting a bunch of threads designed to piss people off (like Reani14, etc.).

If the CA forum is this busy because of a 30-second snippet of a new song, imagine how busy it will be when whole songs are released. Or finally, the whole album. Do we really want a bunch of fake threads clogging up the joint? Think about it, people.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 13 2012, 08:05 AM)
Tick, if I hadn't seen that you were the thread starter (a tipoff that it's a joke! laugh.gif ), I'd be pissed. If just about anyone else had done this I would want to punch them in the throat.

Uh huh!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 13 2012, 10:36 AM)
"A Tick exclusive!!!!"

Translation: Joke. I knew this was going to be a joke as soon as I saw the title.

Tick, I wouldn't call trenken a troll. He might be the most negative Rush fan this site has ever seen, and he may inspire a few facepalms, but he's not a troll. He doesn't go around attacking other people or posting a bunch of threads designed to piss people off (like Reani14, etc.).

If the CA forum is this busy because of a 30-second snippet of a new song, imagine how busy it will be when whole songs are released. Or finally, the whole album. Do we really want a bunch of fake threads clogging up the joint? Think about it, people.

W.C Fields is more negative than Trenken.