Clockwork Angels - Track Running Times

Snaked

Total running time 64:44. Not bad! Looking forward to this!

I guess BU2B2 is just a instrumental reprise of BU2B as some guessed.

Oh and if the CA Suite is still just 5 songs I suppose that puts the CA Suite at 30:05. If it all flows together then it could very much be like the old extended tracks.

Also we can see that Caravan is the original length, but BU2B is almost a minute longer than the original release, I wonder what's been added, and if Caravan was changed in any way..

Edited by Gilbertk

I wanted something a little longer but maybe all the tracks will flow together and that will be much better than one long track. Besides, maybe this means eadch song is more focused and there won't be any silly noodling around tongue.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Apr 12 2012, 10:11 AM)
I wanted something a little longer but maybe all the tracks will flow together and that will be much better than one long track. Besides, maybe this means eadch song is more focused and there won't be any silly noodling around tongue.gif

I'll just convince myself that quality > quantity and then I'll be able to enjoy it much more.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 12 2012, 09:15 AM)
Wasn't one cut supposed to be pushing double digits? I thought I read that somewhere.

We all heard that yeah... But then again the original track count was 8 songs so maybe one of the longer songs was divided for whatever reason.

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Apr 12 2012, 09:02 AM)
Posted this elsewhere earlier, but BU2B2 is to become the shortest Rush song, a whole 30 seconds shorter than Hope! Got to be an instrumental, surely? 1022.gif 1022.gif

They might be stealing a page from Tool....... Putting in short periods of strange sounds inbetween songs...... Just to add to the mystique...... tongue.gif

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but what is the deal around here with starting new threads? Do you get points for that, or something? The tracklist was posted in two other existing threads that related to the track length almost an hour before this thread was started. Is it necessary to clog up the forum with as many new threads as possible?

It's really odd to me. When I posted the tracklist before, I wasn't sure if it had already been reported, so I spent just a few minutes checking other threads and even did a search to make sure. Am I the only one that does that?

I enjoy visiting these forums and discussing all things Rush, but HOLY CRAP it takes forEVER to sort through redundant threads.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 12 2012, 10:15 AM)
Wasn't one cut supposed to be pushing double digits? I thought I read that somewhere.

I figured it out.....

The 10-minute epic is the secret hidden 13th track at the end of the album.

Thus the album is now between 76 and 77 minutes.

And everyone's happy. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Apr 12 2012, 09:19 AM)
I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but what is the deal around here with starting new threads? Do you get points for that, or something? The tracklist was posted in two other existing threads that related to the track length almost an hour before this thread was started. Is it necessary to clog up the forum with as many new threads as possible?

It's really odd to me. When I posted the tracklist before, I wasn't sure if it had already been reported, so I spent just a few minutes checking other threads and even did a search to make sure. Am I the only one that does that?

I enjoy visiting these forums and discussing all things Rush, but HOLY CRAP it takes forEVER to sort through redundant threads.

goodpost.gif

It's getting old for me too.

Everyone take a moment to thank the awesome mods because their job just gets more difficult as the Rush fever starts to spike.

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ Apr 12 2012, 09:06 AM)
Oh and if the CA Suite is still just 5 songs I suppose that puts the CA Suite at 30:05. If it all flows together then it could very much be like the old extended tracks.

If the CA suite is just 5 songs why are there 7 songs between the two BU2B2s?

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 12 2012, 09:27 AM)
QUOTE (Gilbertk @ Apr 12 2012, 09:06 AM)

If the CA suite is just 5 songs why are there 7 songs between the two BU2B2s?

It has to be a concept album, there is no way it's not. Unless they pulled a Tool and want us to rearrange the tracks somehow.

Being a prog fan, seeing that an album has more than like 4 tracks that are 20 minutes each deters me a little bit... wink.gif

Not one for speculation, but it would be cool if the tracks flowed together like a Dark Side of the Moon type of thing.

Edited by PrismEye

QUOTE (PrismEye @ Apr 12 2012, 09:33 AM)
Being a prog fan, seeing that an album has more than like 4 tracks that are 20 minutes each deters me a little bit... wink.gif

Not one for speculation, but it would be cool if the tracks flowed together like a Dark Side of the Moon type of thing.

That's what I'm hoping for.