Voivod - progressive thrash - any fans?

treeduck

QUOTE (Steevo @ Mar 24 2012, 03:36 PM)
Still need to check out, they often get high praise. Is Killing Technology the best album for intro?

Go for Killing Technology then Dimension Hatross, Nothingface and then Angel Rat then you've got their best stuff. If you want more after these get The Outer Limits. All from 1987-1993...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 25 2012, 10:02 AM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Mar 24 2012, 03:36 PM)
Still need to check out, they often get high praise.  Is Killing Technology the best album for intro?

Go for Killing Technology then Dimension Hatross, Nothingface and then Angel Rat then you've got their best stuff. If you want more after these get The Outer Limits. All from 1987-1993...

K then. Will try and get to at least 2 albums over the next week and report my findings cool.gif

Love Voivod! Skip War and Pain and RRROOOARRRRRR! and start with Killing Technology- to me that's where they first found their sound. Dimension Hatross and Nothingface are awesome albums too. I love The Outer Limits- unfortunately you never hear a whole lot about that album. Anyways, I'll stop rambling and just say that this band is totally unique and fukking amazing!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I interviewed Away from Voivod a few weeks ago, and it was finally published today - check it out: https://www.sonicperspectives.com/interviews/interview-with-michel-langevin/

Please like the Sonic Perspectives page, comment on it, share it etc. etc. - any support is highly appreciated!!!