Hawaii Here I come!

troutman

Bastard! laugh.gif

I have to wait a few years. I'm taking my wife for our 20th anniversary

Hope you have an amazing time. Stay away from surfing and tiki necklaces.... bad combo.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Have a Great time........You SOB laugh.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 23 2012, 10:25 AM)
Which island?  I hope you're going to Maui.  That place is simply amazing.

I wish,

The budget just wouldn't allow it. Just doing the Waikiki thing. biggrin.gif But we will get out and about. trink39.gif

Well, Oahu is better than nothing... my favorite is the Big Island. But there's a lot to do on Oahu. If you've never been before, be sure to visit the Arizona Memorial and the Polynesian Cultural Center. The PolyCult presents a sanitized history, of course, but it's cool to learn about the different Pacific cultures. And the watermelon sherbet served in half a cantaloupe is ono (good)!

Aloha!! http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/5_1_101.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 23 2012, 01:58 PM)
It's time for some fun in the sun.  th1245.gif  cool.gif  653.gif  biggrin.gif  trink39.gif

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af324/trout81/relaxedman.png

My wife and I went there on our honeymoon. We spent 1 week in Maui and 1 week in Kauai. The best vacation I've ever been on by miles. The most beautiful place on earth.

Enjoy!

I hope that you have a wonderful time Troutman. I was there a few years back now and really enjoyed myself. trink39.gif

been to three of the islands out there. amazing place. like maui best. road to hanna fun. great day killer. go to the north shore while you are out there. there is a great burger place out there to eat a mile before you hit the shore. turtle resort is nice. climb diamond head if you dare. hot and a steep climb up. worth the trek to the top. amazing view. once you see the yellow stairs you just want to die cause you just climbed only half the mountain. bring water. great fish to eat out there. man i wish i was going.

QUOTE (shail @ Mar 28 2012, 10:59 AM)
been to three of the islands out there. amazing place. like maui best. road to hanna fun. great day killer. go to the north shore while you are out there. there is a great burger place out there to eat a mile before you hit the shore. turtle resort is nice. climb diamond head if you dare. hot and a steep climb up. worth the trek to the top. amazing view. once you see the yellow stairs you just want to die cause you just climbed only half the mountain. bring water. great fish to eat out there. man i wish i was going.

I loved that hike up Diamondhead. We went on an absolutely beautiful day and my wife has all the pictures from our trip as her screensaver. The trip to the North Shore is well worth it. I recommend anyone going to rent a car for a day or two and drive around. It's awesome. We were there for new year's eve of 2006 and were among the last people in the world to ring in 2007. Three islands in two weeks. Can't wait to go back.