Dallas Cowboys

Well, he did issue a couple of tweets yesterday that indicated he was remorseful. As long as he treats opposing OL as badly as he treats women, he'll always have a job with Jerruh.

on ESPN this morning, the comment was made "talent trumps behavior" and TJ, Carter both said he deserves to play

Cris Carter? The guy who was on those commercials where he was trying not to cry when he was recalling what domestic abuse did to someone in his family? :facepalm:

Apparently, Ray Rice's problem wasn't that he abused his fiancee, it was that he averaged 3.1 yds per carry in 2013.
  • Like 3

It seems to me that any time the analysts explain how an opponent can be beaten, the Cowboys go out and NEVER exploit that weakness. This week it was Wilson being sacked 31 times. I knew the Cowboys would not be able to get to him. Every week this happens. We are told this is where the Cowboys will be able to take advantage and they do the complete opposite. Is it just me noticing this? And yes. Romo is an MVP. We have most players back now - other than Scandrick and Dunbar. This team is a mere shadow of the team when Romo is at QB.

Romo may be an MVP for Dallas, but no way he can hang with what Brady is doing this year.

Stand by... The NFL soap opera will come full circle. You do realize this is all scripted BS now right? The Cowboys will be in the mix at the end of it. It's all meaningless now. It’s all just sports entertainment. Meaningless scripted garbage.

Stand by... The NFL soap opera will come full circle. You do realize this is all scripted BS now right? The Cowboys will be in the mix at the end of it. It's all meaningless now. It’s all just sports entertainment. Meaningless scripted garbage.

There is zero incentive to script the season. It would take too many people to be in on the fix for it to remain quiet. Not to mention, if it did get out, the NFL would sink. They have no reason to script a season.

Man you guys showed up in force today in Tampa. It was almost like Dallas south! My team exorcize some home win demons today but none of it would've been possible without the "Boys" 7 L's in a row for y'all!! Are y'all going for draft pick #1? :LOL: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

^^^Nut job with a mouth full of salty nuts.

Anyway, figuring Romo won't win every game upon his return can we now say the Cowboys have Tai Shanned the bed this season?

^^^Nut job with a mouth full of salty nuts.

Anyway, figuring Romo won't win every game upon his return can we now say the Cowboys have Tai Shanned the bed this season?

Not quite but it's close.

At least Dallas can take solace in the fact that the rest of the division is complete shite as well. Whoever wins this division & makes the playoffs will be a fraud. I hope they'll be suitably embarrassed.

You never know. I think the Giants were 8-8 the year they defeated the unbeaten Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Yep, stranger things have happened but let's face it, both our teams are pathetic this year mate.

Chump Kelly is on borrowed time.

Kelly bought all of the groceries and the blame should fall squarely on him. I wonder what our record would be with Romo. I"m thinking 6-3 at worst and 7-1 at best.

Yep, stranger things have happened but let's face it, both our teams are pathetic this year mate.

Chump Kelly is on borrowed time.

Kelly bought all of the groceries and the blame should fall squarely on him. I wonder what our record would be with Romo. I"m thinking 6-3 at worst and 7-1 at best.

The Boyz have NOT or did NOT prepare themselves for the major injuries they have incurred this year. That said they plain suck and I place that blame on country boy Jerry FRICKING Jones.

This is such a complete F up season. I don't know if Norm Hitzge's rant this morning on the Ticket in Dallas is available. It is a classic! The Cowboys are way worse than just missing Romo. Awful!
  • Like 1

Another totally winnable game slips away. Our division is giving us the title on a silver platter and when just won't take it. I'm getting frustrated.

I wonder what the Romo haters are feeling now.

That makes me think of Alec Baldwin making that speech in, maybe he should go to our defensive coaches and make the speech...

"Your name is Ryan?? Put that coffee, donuts, pizza and tacos DOWN!! Because as of right now you all of you guys ARE FIRED! Oh have I got your attention now??"

• Like 1

At least Dallas can take solace in the fact that the rest of the division is complete shite as well. Whoever wins this division & makes the playoffs will be a fraud. I hope they'll be suitably embarrassed.

You never know. I think the Giants were 8-8 the year they defeated the unbeaten Patriots in the Super Bowl.

9-7. Or 13-7 :)

• Like 1

Another totally winnable game slips away. Our division is giving us the title on a silver platter and when just won't take it. I'm getting frustrated.

That makes me think of Alec Baldwin making that speech in, maybe he should go to our defensive coaches and make the speech...

"Your name is Ryan?? Put that coffee, donuts, pizza and tacos DOWN!! Because as of right now you all of you guys ARE FIRED! Oh have I got your attention now??"

I haven't seen that in quite a while. I love that scene.

"Coffee is for closers." I think that was one of the lines.

"Coffee is for closers." I think that was one of the lines.

Or in Ryan's case for coaches!