Dallas Cowboys

Eagles and chip are either going to be really good or a major bust. It is going to be fun to watch either way.

My money's on major bust.

You have Tebow now...it's Super Bowl time.

Yeah I had a message from God who told me his boy Tim is going to take care of everything.

It will be a sign of His omnipotence if he can turn Matt Barkley into a serviceable NFL QB.

Eagles and chip are either going to be really good or a major bust. It is going to be fun to watch either way.

My money's on major bust.

You have Tebow now...it's Super Bowl time.

Yeah I had a message from God who told me his boy Tim is going to take care of everything.

It will be a sign of His omnipotence if he can turn Matt Barkley into a serviceable NFL QB.

That miracle will go straight into the new print run of the Holy Bible.

• Like 1

I hate bandwaggoners no matter what the franchise.

I'll stick with my own team 'til I drop in the pine box!

Who's your team?

Philadelphia Eagles.

Did you like your off season moves? I really don't know what to think about them.

No I think the trades Kelly's made are bordering on suicidal. No idea why we took Murray at such a high price, Bradford is just OK when healthy but hasn't even played since a major injury & Tebow is just taking the p1ss.

Still no secondary to speak of, still no genuine QB.

I think this is the year Kelly comes undone. It's his roster now, his choices. He'll have to stand or fall on his own decisions.

Sounds like a wise outlook. Kelly comes off as a gimmick coach but if some crazy reason it works out, he'll be considered a genius.

Do Philly fans in general like the Murray deal? Do they think they one-upped the Cowboys? I think most Cowboys fans were sad to see him go, but think the Eagles WAY overpaid for a guy who has had one great injury free season.
  • Like 1

Do Philly fans in general like the Murray deal? Do they think they one-upped the Cowboys? I think most Cowboys fans were sad to see him go, but think the Eagles WAY overpaid for a guy who has had one great injury free season.

No-one is really that fussed about Murray or doing the Cowboys out of a RB. If anything most Eagles fans think Dallas got the better of it. The Philly front office paid too much for him. We had plenty of good lads in that position already.

Murray better deliver or one thing's for sure he won't be short of batteries to put in his torch.

Edited by Turbine Freight

No-one is really that fussed about Murray or doing the Cowboys out of a RB. If anything most Eagles fans think Dallas got the better of it. The Philly front office paid too much for him. We had plenty of good lads in that position already.

Murray better deliver or one thing's for sure he won't be short of batteries to put in his torch.

I'll put the over under for games missed due to injury at 4 1/2. :)
  • Like 1

I'll take the under.

I'll take the under.

Over under on rushing yards at 1100.

I'll take the under.

Over, but just barely, and I don't feel nearly as confident with that one.

• Like 1

I'll take the under.

Over, but just barely, and I don't feel nearly as confident with that one.

I think my over unders are pretty tight. Of course I impress myself easily. :P

I think Kelly is a really bright coach and will have another competitive season, but I think he is over confident. He'll be coming back to earth soon.

He needs a woman in his life.

Zach Ertz: Eagles’ goal is 16-0

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 3, 2015, 11:26 AM EDT

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpta5m2u2yti2ntvjn2e4nze3yzazyjy3ntq3zwuxodlj.jpeg?w=250

Eagles tight end Zach Ertz isn’t spouting cliches about taking it one game at a time when asked what he expects from the coming season.

Asked on NFL Network about his goals for 2015, Ertz said that he and his teammates are looking to win every game.

“We want to win each and every game we go out there, and that’s the goal, 16-0 for us right now,” Ertz said.

That goal might be slightly unrealistic, but we wouldn’t exactly expect Ertz to say his goal is to go 4-12. Unfortunately, the track record for players talking about going 16-0 isn’t great: Ndamukong Suh said the Lions could go 16-0 before a season when they went 10-6, and Roddy White said the Falcons could go 16-0 just before they lost their first game of the season in 2012.

And, of course, the only team that has gone 16-0 ended up losing the Super Bowl. If Ertz is going to look ahead and set his sights high, winning the Super Bowl would be a better goal.

Scumbag Hardy's suspension reduced to 4 games.

:banghead:

I think Goodhell did it using the logic that if he's playing for the Cowboys he's not really playing football and while he's with Jerry's gang he has less time to beat up his girlfriend.

I think Goodhell did it using the logic that if he's playing for the Cowboys he's not really playing football and while he's with Jerry's gang he has less time to beat up his girlfriend.

It was an arbitrator who reduced it from 10 to 4.

It was an arbitrator who reduced it from 10 to 4.

He's a tool whoever he is!

• Like 1

Surprised ESPN wasn't all over this Tony Romo injury...

OXNARD, CA—According to sources inside the Dallas Cowboys training staff, quarterback Tony Romo returned to the practice field Thursday for the first time since undergoing surgery to remove a painful ovarian cyst. “Tony appears to have responded well to the procedure, and given the rate at which his ovarian cyst was growing, I'm glad we got in there when we did,” said Dr. Peter Baskin, who removed the four inch fluid-filled sac after the signal-caller reported constant abdominal discomfort during voluntary OTA’s. “If we had waited any longer, it very well could have spread to his uterus. Hopefully Tony can still have children.” Baskin told reporters that there will most likely be some scarring along the fallopian tubes, but Romo’s range of motion should remained unaffected

http://www.theonion.com/article/tony-romo-practicing-for-first-time-since-surgery--33253

• Like 1

Surprised ESPN wasn't all over this Tony Romo injury...

OXNARD, CA—According to sources inside the Dallas Cowboys training staff, quarterback Tony Romo returned to the practice field Thursday for the first time since undergoing surgery to remove a painful ovarian cyst. “Tony appears to have responded well to the procedure, and given the rate at which his ovarian cyst was growing, I'm glad we got in there when we did,” said Dr. Peter Baskin, who removed the four inch fluid-filled sac after the signal-caller reported constant abdominal discomfort during voluntary OTA’s. “If we had waited any longer, it very well could have spread to his uterus. Hopefully Tony can still have children.” Baskin told reporters that there will most likely be some scarring along the fallopian tubes, but Romo’s range of motion should remained unaffected

http://www.theonion....-surgery--33253

This is the only way you can insult him because you sure as hell can't insult his play.