Dallas Cowboys

The Cowboys will be back and better. Deal with that bitches.

Seattle will destroy GB just as they would have The Boys. The NE game will be the interesting one.

There is no guarantee that Seattle would have destroyed the Cowboys. I'm sure they didn't want to face us again.

The Cowboys will be back and better. Deal with that bitches.

Seattle will destroy GB just as they would have The Boys. The NE game will be the interesting one.

There is no guarantee that Seattle would have destroyed the Cowboys. I'm sure they didn't want to face us again.

There are no guarantees in any playoff game. Who predicted the Colts to win in Denver? Very few, I think.

The biggest threat to any team in the playoffs is its own overconfidence. If you expect to just show up and win, you will probably lose.

• Like 2

If Dallas keep Murray they will win the division again next year. He was their MVP by a mile this season.

They used him up this year. I would look for a major drop off from him next year. Since they still have a young and improving OL, they could get production from another back (Randle looked pretty good in the games I saw), but Murray's productive years are limited. Given the fungibility of running backs, and the history of backs with that kind of use, they may be better off letting him go perhaps one year too early than devoting a ton of cap space to a player at that position. Sounds cold but that's Belichick's MO, and that's been fairly successful.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

I agree. I saw some analysis of the backs who had the most carries in nfl history. They all had monster years followed by big drop offs. I would key on Bryant and give Murray an offer that they can live with but no more.

IRVING, Texas – With the NFL submerged in Deflategate, thanks to the New England Patriots, there is a another “scandal” brewing and it is in regards to It-was-a-catch-gate.

With nothing but time on his hands, Terry Hendrix, who is incarcerated in a Colorado correctional facility, has filed a lawsuit against the NFL seeking more than $88 billion.

According to WFAA.com in Dallas, Hendrix named Commissioner Roger Goodell, vice president of officiating Dean Blandino and referee Gene Steratore in his suit for “negligence, breach of fiduciary duty and also reckless disregard,” after Dez Bryant’s fourth-down catch was overturned by replay late in the fourth quarter of the Dallas Cowboys’ loss to the Green Bay Packers.

Hendrix called the replay reversal a “fraud.” Most Cowboys fans would probably agree but not bring a suit against the NFL. Hendrix, however, is bringing the action on their behalf.

“For the theft from and the and the loss of a Super Bowl, against and upon Dez Bryant, #88, the 2014/2015 on field offense of and to include all the cheerrrleaders [sic], fans, of and all people in or from the sovereign republic of Texas,” Hendrix wrote in the suit.

Hendrix has asked for the case to be heard in 35 days.

His exact asking price: $88,987,654,321.88.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4740101/cowboys-asking-for-88-billion-in-suit-vs-nfl?ex_cid=espnFB

IRVING, Texas – With the NFL submerged in Deflategate, thanks to the New England Patriots, there is a another “scandal” brewing and it is in regards to It-was-a-catch-gate.

With nothing but time on his hands, Terry Hendrix, who is incarcerated in a Colorado correctional facility, has filed a lawsuit against the NFL seeking more than $88 billion.

According to WFAA.com in Dallas, Hendrix named Commissioner Roger Goodell, vice president of officiating Dean Blandino and referee Gene Steratore in his suit for “negligence, breach of fiduciary duty and also reckless disregard,” after Dez Bryant’s fourth-down catch was overturned by replay late in the fourth quarter of the Dallas Cowboys’ loss to the Green Bay Packers.

Hendrix called the replay reversal a “fraud.” Most Cowboys fans would probably agree but not bring a suit against the NFL. Hendrix, however, is bringing the action on their behalf.

“For the theft from and the and the loss of a Super Bowl, against and upon Dez Bryant, #88, the 2014/2015 on field offense of and to include all the cheerrrleaders [sic], fans, of and all people in or from the sovereign republic of Texas,” Hendrix wrote in the suit.

http://espn.go.com/b...l?ex_cid=espnFB

I was listening to the Ticket on Friday and they mentioned this on the ticket ticker and the guy doing the ticker didn't even skip a beat. He read it as though it was real news. Friggin' hilarious.

http://espn.go.com/b...l?ex_cid=espnFB

I was listening to the Ticket on Friday and they mentioned this on the ticket ticker and the guy doing the ticker didn't even skip a beat. He read it as though it was real news. Friggin' hilarious.

What a number!!! :joker:

If the Viqueens release Peterson then negotiations are completely open. Peterson has made his money. He's a North Texas guy. The Cowboys are his childhood team. He's a very special player who has at least two years left in him.

Just imagine the story this would make. The attention that would be drawn to the NFL's premiere franchise. Hide and watch bitches

If the Viqueens release Peterson then negotiations are completely open. Peterson has made his money. He's a North Texas guy. The Cowboys are his childhood team. He's a very special player who has at least two years left in him.

Just imagine the story this would make. The attention that would be drawn to the NFL's premiere franchise. Hide and watch bitches

Peterson is past his prime and has been gone for a year. This move would be the ultimate Jerruh move and signal a return of style over substance. As a Cowboy hater I approve. Maybe not as much as trading for Manziel, but....

Very interesting times. I have no feeling one way or the other what is going to happen with Murray, or Bryant for that matter. Usually by now there would be all sorts of insider reports etc. I hope they can get them both and spend the whole draft on the defence.

Peterson is past his prime and has been gone for a year. This move would be the ultimate Jerruh move and signal a return of style over substance. As a Cowboy hater I approve. Maybe not as much as trading for Manziel, but....

Past his prime? I haven't seen any evidence of that yet. He is 29 but hasn't taken a beating for well over a year. There is still a good amount of tread left on those tires.
  • Like 1