Dallas Cowboys

I agree with taking Romo to London. He had a first class seat and could fully recline, as well as being able to get treatment whenever. The alternative was to activate the practice team QB which would cost us a special teams player. Romo is valuable to the team whether he plays or not. If he's just a decoy and coach-motivator on the sidelines that still helps. Personally I would start him at least one series and try to strike quick. Backup QB's do much better in relief.

Big win in a hard fought game. The Giants are better than their record and they are fools if they fire Tom Coughlin.

Just so you know...Ron Rivera might become available at the end of the season.

• Like 1

Big win in a hard fought game. The Giants are better than their record and they are fools if they fire Tom Coughlin.

Every coach in three NFC south teams might become available at the end of the season!

Every coach in three NFC south teams might become available at the end of the season!

Mike Smith is going into business as a timeout consultant.

Terrible misuse of the clock at the end of that game. I had a bet on the Falcons straight up and his mismanagment hit me in the pocket book.

Terrible misuse of the clock at the end of that game. I had a bet on the Falcons straight up and his mismanagment hit me in the pocket book.

I don't know why teams don't hire someone to handle this part of the game where that's all they do. It's not that complicated especially if that's all you have to do. Yet almost all coaches are terrible at it.

• Like 1

Nice poise by Romo on the game winning TD! The offensive line on that play reminded me of the Raiders back in the day when Stabler would just sit back and wait for a receiver to break open on any given pass play.

I was suprised they didn't blitz us because we haven't handled well in the past few weeks. Oh well. I'll take the win as is.
  • Like 1

Nice poise by Romo on the game winning TD! The offensive line on that play reminded me of the Raiders back in the day when Stabler would just sit back and wait for a receiver to break open on any given pass play.

I was suprised they didn't blitz us because we haven't handled well in the past few weeks. Oh well. I'll take the win as is.

Well,

That close to the goal line I wasn't surprised. But at the same time it would have been a gutsy call.

The Big Boys up front dominate the Shegulls today. Expect a high scoring game and another come from behind win for the best ever at it, Tony Romo.

Nothing like Tony Romo to start up the hyperbole machine.

• Like 1

The Big Boys up front dominate the Shegulls today. Expect a high scoring game and another come from behind win for the best ever at it, Tony Romo.

His performance in 4th quarter comebacks is the best in the NFL and has been for quite awhile.

His performance in 4th quarter comebacks is the best in the NFL and has been for quite awhile.

I'm not a Romo basher (though I'm not above taking a cheap shot for fun); objectively, I think he's a very good QB overall and his record is very good in these situations, despite popular perception. He may even be the best in the NFL currently at this.

To say he's the best all time is hyperbolic at best. Better than John Elway? I'm not even sure he's the best in the history of the franchise, Staubach was pretty damned deadly in these situations, too.

• Like 1