Dallas Cowboys

Fitzpatrick isn't good. So many teams struggle to find the right QB. Cowboys fans should be very thankful regardless of Romo's gaffes.

It's a trade off. You get plays like him escaping from Watt and throwing an unbelievable touchdown but you also get the ridiculous interception in the red zone.
  • Like 1

Fitzpatrick isn't good. So many teams struggle to find the right QB. Cowboys fans should be very thankful regardless of Romo's gaffes.

It's a trade off. You get plays like him escaping from Watt and throwing an unbelievable touchdown but you also get the ridiculous interception in the red zone.

One of the best TDs of this season thus far imo.

Indeed....Last year, Clay Matthews had Romo for an easy sack, but Romo spun away from him and immediately threw an INT to Sam Shields over the middle. Those plays are either Heaven or Hell....

Funniest story of the week thus far. Dallas RB Joseph Randle arrested for stealing some undies & cologne after Sunday's game.

The name of the cologne he stole? Gucci Guilty Black! I kid you not! :LOL:

What a dumbass. It's getting plenty of play down here.

Tyron Smith heads for MRI after ankle trouble in practice

Posted by Josh Alper on October 15, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptk2n2jkytblymnhmwe5mjrkzwu1zmy1odjiyznmowyy-e1413405591932.jpeg?w=236

Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith became the first offensive lineman in many moons to win a conference offensive player of the week when he was honored for his work in helping the Cowboys beat the Seahawks last Sunday, but his status for Week Seven is unclear.

Smith rolled his ankle during the victory in Seattle and Charean Williams of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that he had to leave Wednesday’s practice after taking part in individual drills because it was bothering him. Smith sat out the team drills and then went for an MRI to further evaluate the injury.

If Smith is unable to go, the Cowboys would be without both of their starting tackles as Doug Free is expected to miss multiple weeks with a foot injury. To make matters more difficult, Jermey Parnell, who was slated to take over for Free, was limited on Wednesday with a chest injury.

The Cowboys signed Tony Hills off of the Dolphins practice squad to give themselves a little more depth at a spot where Donald Hawkins was the only other option to replace any missing players.

Tyron Smith heads for MRI after ankle trouble in practice

Posted by Josh Alper on October 15, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptk2n2jkytblymnhmwe5mjrkzwu1zmy1odjiyznmowyy-e1413405591932.jpeg?w=236

Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith became the first offensive lineman in many moons to win a conference offensive player of the week when he was honored for his work in helping the Cowboys beat the Seahawks last Sunday, but his status for Week Seven is unclear.

Smith rolled his ankle during the victory in Seattle and Charean Williams of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that he had to leave Wednesday’s practice after taking part in individual drills because it was bothering him. Smith sat out the team drills and then went for an MRI to further evaluate the injury.

If Smith is unable to go, the Cowboys would be without both of their starting tackles as Doug Free is expected to miss multiple weeks with a foot injury. To make matters more difficult, Jermey Parnell, who was slated to take over for Free, was limited on Wednesday with a chest injury.

The Cowboys signed Tony Hills off of the Dolphins practice squad to give themselves a little more depth at a spot where Donald Hawkins was the only other option to replace any missing players.

Injuries are the only thing that can derail our offense.

Some of my earliest memories are of Cowboys' games. I remember bits a pieces of the Ice Bowl and I was all of four years old. I knew in 91 what was coming and I'm telling you what's coming now, Dominance. Multi year dominance. Hide and watch bitches.

Too much! Funny how all the experts who piled hate on Romo are silent now. Seems to me they should start giving him his due!

I'm not silent,

I still say he makes to many boneheaded plays during crucial times in a game. But like Favre, I hope he proves me wrong. He is very talented. But history is not on his side. Prove me wrong Romo. :D

I'm telling you what's coming now, Dominance. Multi year dominance. Hide and watch bitches.

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

God I love Dallas fans! Win a few games in October and they're talking dynasties!!!

• Like 1

I'm telling you what's coming now, Dominance. Multi year dominance. Hide and watch bitches.

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

God I love Dallas fans! Win a few games in October and they're talking dynasties!!!

That's just it,

It's still early. Any thing can happen.

That's just it,

It's still early. Any thing can happen.

I don't know about dyansaty. Yet. ;) With the way the NFL is today, a team can be above average and win the whole damn thing. We are only a couple of defensive players away from being a dominating team. I clearly remember the team of the 70s. Cowboys fans my age have seen two dynasties come and go. We know what they look like. This has the smell of another one. Only Jerry can derail it.

Too much! Funny how all the experts who piled hate on Romo are silent now. Seems to me they should start giving him his due!

I'm not silent,

I still say he makes to many boneheaded plays during crucial times in a game. But like Favre, I hope he proves me wrong. He is very talented. But history is not on his side. Prove me wrong Romo. :D

One of these days, a team is going to shut down the Cowboys' running game, or put up a lot of points on the Cowboy defense, and Romo will be forced to win the game himself. Then everyone will see if he's taken his game to the next level.