Dallas Cowboys

^

Yup, The Boys put the purse in reverse this week for sure. But I want to know who the hell this TE Sprinkle is and why he can't block for his QB? Let Dak get straight lit up on that TD run. Just let his man go and stood there like a flipping bum. No wonder he was available. If he's not cut tomorrow I will bust a pipe.

Didn't see that play but sounds intriguing so I'll look it up.

Dak Prescott Shoulder-Charges Defender on TD Run (dallascowboys.com)

Ok, Dak gave as good as he got but the damn TE should have taken that guy out and Dak runs in untouched.

So now it's @KC, vs LV and @NO. NO is my largest concern, but any of them could be a L.

or any of them could be a win!

I expect two to be wins. LV is the most likely. If we beat KC and LV, look out for NO.

So now it's @KC, vs LV and @NO. NO is my largest concern, but any of them could be a L.

I expect two to be wins. LV is the most likely. If we beat KC and LV, look out for NO.

Keeping in mind I was feeling cocky before the Denver game, but . . . I'm cautiously optimistic about these games. KC at Arrrowhead (or whatever the f*** they're calling it these days) will be a test, but LV and NO are not as worrisome to me.

• Like 1

Keeping in mind I was feeling cocky before the Denver game, but . . . I'm cautiously optimistic about these games. KC at Arrrowhead (or whatever the f*** they're calling it these days) will be a test, but LV and NO are not as worrisome to me.

GEHA is the greatest name for a stadium ever, and I will tolerate no slander to the contrary.

GEHA is the greatest name for a stadium ever, and I will tolerate no slander to the contrary.

Should we pronounce it more like "Gee-haw!" so it sounds like more fun?

You haven't been? :o

• Like 1

Nice recovery for Dallas, but NO was beat up something awful. Also the calls went our way for a change. With only one good team left on the schedule (AZ) we should win 11, but with the crazy covid BS who the hell knows. I do predict that if we continue to get five INT's every game for the rest of the season that we will win the SB. LOL
  • Like 2

I drafted Zeke number one in my fantasy league and got Aaron Jones number 2.

I thought I struck gold.

Instead I picked shit.

I'm 7-5 and will make the playoffs but I'm thinking about benching Zeke next week.

Pollard will draft higher than Zeke next year.

• Like 1

Hi Friends,

I'm a Saints season ticket holder since 1999; and attended the game last night in the Superdome.

Our 'Dome can hold about 70,000; y'all may know the 'Dome has three levels of seating: lower bowl is the plaza, middle is club, and upper bowl is terrace; and with my seat being in the lower bowl, top row of the endzone (when you watch tv on your right side; Smoothie King Center side), Dallas was very well represented last night; my section, for that matter, the lower bowl was big-time blue & white. From where I sit, I cannot see the rest of the 'Dome.

From what I've been seeing this season, the Cowboys are playing very well; and should easily take the East.

As for my Saints, last night we were basically on life-support for play-off chances; and it's not looking good for the rest of the season.

Just over a month ago Halloween night, we were in great shape: 5 & 2...at the time.

The next week: all we had to do was play deep, keep everybody in front, and we beat Atlanta; nope.

Then, two missed extra points cost us tying up in Tennessee; and WHO knows.

Philly, never in that one to begin; same as Buffalo on Thanksgiving night.

Then, having to play Dallas.

We were only down by 10 heading into the 4th quarter; just couldn't make the plays.

Injuries aside, I was, of course, hoping for some inspiring play from our next guys up; again, didn't happen.

Again, the Cowboys are in great shape as post-season approaches; the Saints may have dug themselves WAY TOO BIG of a hole to get out of.

Oh, one more thing; the Saints are not THE 'AINTS; that was only one season in 1980 when we went 1 & 15. Saints fans have been ABSOLUTELY SPOILED since 2006 when Mr. Benson hired Drew Brees to become our quarterback.

Over the past couple or so seasons, though we had been winning enough to get into the playoffs, our offense WAS NOT running/passing on all cylinders; Drew's arm was declining big-time in strength. Sean Payton's 100 page playbook was down to cliffnotes' version.

To my Dallas/RUSH friends, good luck with your Cowboys; the playoffs should be entertaining; especially in the NFC.

As for my Saints, we'll have to see what happens; again, it's not looking good at all; but that's why they play the game.

Hey Saint Nick. Good analysis. I have always liked the Saints, but I absolutely love the Cowboys. I was upset when Sean Payton left Dallas. I am encouraged that we are getting a lot of big time players back for the stretch run. I think this 10 day off period is coming at a really good time. Dak has not looked himself since he came back from the calf injury. And Zeke needs rest big time!
  • Like 2

I didn't think that this game @ DC would be huge when I first saw the schedule but here we are. DC is playing their best coming in, Dallas has both RB's hurting, the OL is unsettled, Cooper is not quite right and there's covid - coaching chaos. Kellen Moore seems to have been caught up to as well. On the positive side the D cavalry has arrived and the pass rush should be crazy. Look for a low scoring 3 point game.
  • Like 1

I didn't think that this game @ DC would be huge when I first saw the schedule but here we are. DC is playing their best coming in, Dallas has both RB's hurting, the OL is unsettled, Cooper is not quite right and there's covid - coaching chaos. Kellen Moore seems to have been caught up to as well. On the positive side the D cavalry has arrived and the pass rush should be crazy. Look for a low scoring 3 point game.

History and explosive talent vs. win streak momentum and home field advantage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59c1KfBIdQ4

• Like 1

WHEW!!! Leave it to the Cowboys to turn a blowout into a squeaker. At least they came in with attitude and ready to play. That DL is going to be so much fun to watch, now we need the OL right. Also, we found out that Clement can play at RB. Into the stretch we go! :dweez:
  • Like 2