Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys / Vikings was a huge rivalry back in the day. And it seems to always be a tough game for Dallas.

The all time record is Dallas 17 Vikings 15, including Dallas 4-3 in the post season.

Cooper Rush? RUSH?

What a dork name.....

So if Amari Cooper and Cooper Rush get married.....

According to SNF, see the tweet below, the Cowboys should do well this season. Their average opponent wins only once every 222 games or so

https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=large

:facepalm:

:lol:

Math is so hard.

• Like 1

Well that was unexpected! Defense came up big when needed. Cooper Rush was pretty solid with a few expected mistakes. Zeke's catch and run at the end was spectacular!

That was the play of the game. The way he split those defenders and made two more miss, running over one on the way to the first down was absolute greatness. I've been racking my Cowboys memory for a harder, more determined run after catch by a RB and I'm not sure there is one. Mabey Hershel, he caught a bunch and ran hard.

Make no mistake, this was a big win for Dallas. To pull off a win in a tough environment with your backup QB that no one else wanted could end up meaning a bye come the postseason. Of the one loss teams, Dallas has by far the easiest schedule remaining. I'm cautiously optimistic.

• Like 1

Well that was unexpected! Defense came up big when needed. Cooper Rush was pretty solid with a few expected mistakes. Zeke's catch and run at the end was spectacular!

That was the play of the game. The way he split those defenders and made two more miss, running over one on the way to the first down was absolute greatness. I've been racking my Cowboys memory for a harder, more determined run after catch by a RB and I'm not sure there is one. Mabey Hershel, he caught a bunch and ran hard.

Make no mistake, this was a big win for Dallas. To pull off a win in a tough environment with your backup QB that no one else wanted could end up meaning a bye come the postseason. Of the one loss teams, Dallas has by far the easiest schedule remaining. I'm cautiously optimistic.

They were absolutely prepared to lose and that is why they sat Dak. They have a big lead and could afford a loss. To get a win there is beyond huge.

Well, this is always the fear when an AFC team comes to town. We tend to get their A game and of course it's a let down spot in the schedule. Den is outplaying us in every segment going into the half. Dak better shake off the rust and the D better get pissed or L #2 comes at home. Edited by Weakly Criminal

GO COWBOYS! CRUSH DENVER!

I am expecting a big scoring game from the Cowboys this weekend. It is really too bad that Von miller is gone...

That didn't work out at all. Denver put the serious beat down on the 'Pokes. But it's only one game.

It is. Denver...what a Jekyll-Hyde outfit that it!
  • Like 1

Every team has a stinker every year. It's the NFL Not For Long. It's just so tough to win six in a row and not get complacent. Now if we lose to ATL this week, I'll start to worry. Hopefully this bitch slapping will motivate us going into the toughest part of the schedule the next 5 weeks.
  • Like 1

Haven't been on here since the debacle. Well that brought back memories of last year. I haven't screamed at my screen like that in a while! Just awful all around and I have to believe that was an aberration. It was so far away from how they have been playing, and I refuse to think that Denver somehow figured out the magic potion to destroy Dallas. After next week my thoughts may chnage.
  • Like 2

^

Yup, The Boys put the purse in reverse this week for sure. But I want to know who the hell this TE Sprinkle is and why he can't block for his QB? Let Dak get straight lit up on that TD run. Just let his man go and stood there like a flipping bum. No wonder he was available. If he's not cut tomorrow I will bust a pipe.

^

Yup, The Boys put the purse in reverse this week for sure. But I want to know who the hell this TE Sprinkle is and why he can't block for his QB? Let Dak get straight lit up on that TD run. Just let his man go and stood there like a flipping bum. No wonder he was available. If he's not cut tomorrow I will bust a pipe.

Didn't see that play but sounds intriguing so I'll look it up.