Dallas Cowboys

The Cowboys clearly have some coaching issues. Third string quarterback, first play from scrimmage and he's running to the right side with no blockers. What happens if he gets injured? Who plays QB then? Idiots.

Why, Cooper Rush, of course! No, that's not a name produced by a Random Quarterback Name Generator; he's apparently a real person with limbs and everything.

Maybe, given the Cowboys' O-line troubles, the coaches thought the safest place to be was far away from the lineman, much like the safest place to be when I'm teeing off is somewhere in the middle of the fairway. Gilbert did alright in the end, didn't he?

That defense though . . . still, it was the Steelers. I just want the team to be competitive, for the love of god, and that was not an embarrassment to watch. so I can face another day.

Third pick in the draft? Well, the first two are likely to be quarterbacks, but we don't need a quarterback -- because Jerry will pay Dak (YOU HEAR ME, JERRY -- PAY DAK), so I'd rather they traded down and got more help across more positions.

We trudge on.

• Like 1

The Cowboys clearly have some coaching issues. Third string quarterback, first play from scrimmage and he's running to the right side with no blockers. What happens if he gets injured? Who plays QB then? Idiots.

.......much like the safest place to be when I'm teeing off is somewhere in the middle of the fairway.....

I literally LOL'd man. That's some funny shit right there.

• Like 1

Defense played their best game of the season. Big difference once they got rid of Poe, Griffen and Worley and let the young guys play. Gallimore is going to be a good one> Need more Canucks on the team!
  • Like 1

ooooo... division tightening up! Giants beat Philly and a 61 yard last second field goal sinks the Football Team. Could 5 wins take this division? Maybe 6?

Mathematically, it's still possible for 4-11-1 to do it. America, outside a few urban areas, would like nothing more.

• Like 2

ooooo... division tightening up! Giants beat Philly and a 61 yard last second field goal sinks the Football Team. Could 5 wins take this division? Maybe 6?

Mathematically, it's still possible for 4-11-1 to do it. America, outside a few urban areas, would like nothing more.

C'mon, 5-11! If they end the season by going 3-0 against Washington, the Bengals, and the annual default division winner play-in vs. the Eagles, they can still do it!

Edited by Nova Carmina

C'mon, 5-11! If they end the season by going 3-0 against Washington, the Bengals, and the annual default division winner play-in vs. the Eagles, they can still do it!

While it WOULD be truly awesome to see a team that was once 2-11 win a division, the awesomeness would be wiped clean by virtue of that team being the Cowboys. Though that would be slightly mitigated by a) them being double digit dogs at home, and b ) it being universally acknowledged that the worst playoff team in history was the Dallas Cowboys...and if the result was a blowout loss, the mitigation might be nearly complete.

Ahhh but once the playoffs start everyone has a chance....hope springs eternal....heating up at the right time...home field advantage...America's - no the World's team....Andy Dalton at QB.....etc etc
  • Like 1

That was our season in a nut shell. Completely snuffed out. And they needed 10 yards. Throw the ball to someone. Better yet punt on you own 20! I hope Zack is ok but this season is just snake bit. I hope we lose out and get a top pick.
  • Like 2

vEToGer.jpg

What's sad is I guarantee next offseason there will be several douchebags in the national media that will pick them to at least make the Super Bowl if not win it. It's an annual rite of passage to the new football season.

"Dak is back and the 'Boys will be too!" Bwa ha ha..............

I'm psychically exhausted. As DBT sang, "I been falling so long/ it's like gravity's gone/ and I'm just floating."

Well, the Cowboys are popular, so just have Goodell call Kevin Warren, and he'll be convinced that the division championship should be decided by "competitive analysis" and not any predetermined rules. It might be harder to convince anyone that they were the best team by watching the games, like it would be for anO$U but the criteria are nebulous enough they'd be fine just being the most lucrative option for the league and the networks.

• Like 2

I have said it before. Became a fan in 1971 - first Super Bowl team as a kid. This is the most disappointing season yet. What an under-achieving bunch. Even with the injuries. I actually thought they were a SB contender before the season started.

I have said it before. Became a fan in 1971 - first Super Bowl team as a kid. This is the most disappointing season yet. What an under-achieving bunch. Even with the injuries. I actually thought they were a SB contender before the season started.

Really? Well I suppose hope springs eternal but the D was never going to allow that. I'm on team tank at this point looking for the highest draft pick possible. That's one area we've improved in lately.

Really? Well I suppose hope springs eternal but the D was never going to allow that. I'm on team tank at this point looking for the highest draft pick possible. That's one area we've improved in lately.

As someone who isn't a fan, I'll say yes and no as it concerns your first round choice last year. Lamb looks really good to be sure, but the team's C (Frederick?) had just retired and Cesar Ruiz, the best C in the draft, was on the board and you already had Cooper and Gallup on the roster. Should have taken Ruiz imo.

Well so much for tanking. WFT is going to win the division unless Haskins plays all 3 games and is awful. I am so conflicted as a fan. Love to see the team win - even over a bad opponent. But a high draft pick would be really nice. I just don't think you could pass on Lamb. there is no way he should have been available at their pick. I get what you are saying. but there are times when you have to take the gift that is given.
  • Like 1