1393 replies to this topic

#1381 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2393 posts
  • Interests:Dallas Cowboys!

Posted 26 November 2019 - 09:24 AM

Total amateur hour!  Pollard has misplayed so many kick offs and punts.  Not sure if he is lacking upstairs or not coached well.  Also the punt that Tavon faircatched in the last game where he had the whole field open down the left sideline.  It is like the special teams have no idea how to execute.

Sponsored Post

#1382 Nova Carmina

Nova Carmina

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 956 posts
  • Interests:Rush, hiking, reading, golf, soccer

Posted 29 November 2019 - 11:30 AM

I have no words.

#1383 Nova Carmina

Nova Carmina

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 07:13 AM

Okay, I thought of some: thank God we play in the NFC Least! (And, maybe, thank God we played the Dolphins when we did!)

The Bears game should be a good calibration. Can we beat a peer?

#1384 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2393 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:39 AM

We have to STOMP the Bears.  Nothing else is acceptable!!!

#1385 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

The Sphere

• Members *
  • 8040 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:48 PM

Is it just me or does Garrett look like he knows what's coming?

#1386 Nova Carmina

Nova Carmina

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:14 AM

If he doesn't know what's coming, he's a worse game analyst than I thought!

Time to go, sir.

That, surely is evidence enough Garrett cannot get results out of this team. How is it possible, with this many talented individual players, that they have a losing record? While I'm at it, I think I've also heard enough about what a rising star Kris Richard is as a defensive coordinator. I know the poor guy can't go out there and do the tackling himself, but we haven't exactly shut anybody down recently (the 13 for the Patriots has to be viewed in light of the weather, the fact the Pats offense is weak, and that we still lost the damn game).

Not good enough.

Although, maybe good enough to still win through to the playoffs! And then who knows what could happen! Didn't the Cardinals go the Super Bowl as a 9-7 team, huh? It can be done!*

(*I know what could happen: we lose to the Seahawks/49ers 37-7 in the first game.)

Edited by Nova Carmina, 06 December 2019 - 07:24 AM.

#1387 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

Twin City Cub Fan

• Members *
  • 80561 posts
  • Interests:marxism, hate, subjugating the individual to the state, the Great Purges, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, the Great Leap Forward, the New York Times

Posted 06 December 2019 - 08:43 AM

View PostNova Carmina, on 06 December 2019 - 07:14 AM, said:

If he doesn't know what's coming, he's a worse game analyst than I thought!

Time to go, sir.

That, surely is evidence enough Garrett cannot get results out of this team. How is it possible, with this many talented individual players, that they have a losing record? While I'm at it, I think I've also heard enough about what a rising star Kris Richard is as a defensive coordinator. I know the poor guy can't go out there and do the tackling himself, but we haven't exactly shut anybody down recently (the 13 for the Patriots has to be viewed in light of the weather, the fact the Pats offense is weak, and that we still lost the damn game).

Not good enough.

Although, maybe good enough to still win through to the playoffs! And then who knows what could happen! Didn't the Cardinals go the Super Bowl as a 9-7 team, huh? It can be done!*

(*I know what could happen: we lose to the Seahawks/49ers 37-7 in the first game.)
At least two other teams made it at 9-7, the 1979 Rams, and the 2011 Giants, who won the game.

#1388 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2393 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 02:59 PM

This is an utter cluster f#@k.  The most disappointing season in 48 years of watching the Cowboys.  What an embarrassment that game last night was.  They should be freaking ashamed of themselves.  Hot Boyz???  Us fans should sue the team for pain and suffering!

#1389 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2393 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 08:56 AM

Man I thought the Eagles were going to lose last night.  Probably a good thing they didn't.  Cowboys would have gone into Sunday knowing they could lose and still be in first.  Now they have to earn it.

#1390 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 64015 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 11:48 PM

View PostSyrinx, on 10 December 2019 - 08:56 AM, said:

Man I thought the Eagles were going to lose last night.  Probably a good thing they didn't.  Cowboys would have gone into Sunday knowing they could lose and still be in first.  Now they have to earn it.

We did everything we could to lose. lol.

The NFC East is a shambles.  Sad.

#1391 Nova Carmina

Nova Carmina

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 07:40 AM

View PostSyrinx, on 10 December 2019 - 08:56 AM, said:

I said the same thing about the Bears game, but this should be a test. They failed before; we'll see what happens here. It looks like the Rams may be regaining their mojo at exactly the wrong time (from the Dallas point of view).

Has the team quit on Garrett?

#1392 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2393 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:21 AM

Garrett is a joke.  I am not sure they have quit on him.  There are some really good players and I can't see that they would lose just to get rid of him, but I also think he has no idea how to make them perform better.  I am going into this Sunday with zero confidence until they prove me otherwise.

#1393 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

Minister of Silly Walks

• Members *
  • 64015 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:46 PM

View PostSyrinx, on 11 December 2019 - 10:21 AM, said:

Garrett is a joke.  I am not sure they have quit on him.  There are some really good players and I can't see that they would lose just to get rid of him, but I also think he has no idea how to make them perform better.  I am going into this Sunday with zero confidence until they prove me otherwise.

Said like a true Eagles fan.  Welcome to the malaise.  lol.

#1394 Syrinx

Syrinx

Solar Federalist

• Members
  • 2393 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:43 PM

Competitors but brothers in mediocrity!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users