Dallas Cowboys

Look at the schedule - Brees out - Darnold out - we could make a real run here!

Week 5: Guess who's coming to town ..... ;)

Green Bay doesn't scare me! Although there is a recent history there. Not sure they can keep up with Dallas' offence

The Packers' offence is a pretty big question mark. The defense, however, has improved - especially in the secondary. It will be a barn-burner!

• Like 1

Green Bay / Dallas is always fun!

Was wasn't fun was the early-90's, when the Packers kept missing the schedule rotation, and consequently had to go to Dallas every year. They didn't get a home game until 1997 .... :rage: :LOL:

• Like 1

Green Bay / Dallas is always fun!

Was wasn't fun was the early-90's, when the Packers kept missing the schedule rotation, and consequently had to go to Dallas every year. They didn't get a home game until 1997 .... :rage: :LOL:

Huh, that's strange; I remember those days as being quite fun!

Apparently, 10 points is our limit against the Saints. Fine if we allow 9, not so fine if we allow 12.

Oh, well, it wasn't going to be an undefeated season anyway, and at least it wasn't a division game, but I hope it doesn't come back to bite us in a tie-breaker for some home field advantage come playoff time.

• Like 2

Two one-hundred yard rushers sounds like the '70s again!

Elliot with 18 carries for 35 yards. Prescott second with one carry for 7 yards. :scared:

Not a good day for the Dallas offense.

Saints didn't fair much better, especially in the first half...

Of the six penalties in the first half, five came on offense. The Saints committed at least one penalty on each of their first four possessions. On the fifth possession, they simply ran out of time — kicking a field goal on second-and-goal from the 1 as the first-half clock expired.

Yet it was enough to win. :eh:

Edited by goose

A tough one but maybe a good reminder that it isn't going to be easy. I am not sure why they went away from the offensive game plan that has been working so well? And for Witten and Elliot to both lose fumbles in the same game is a rarity.

The striped ones tried real hard to give that game to the Cowboys but Dak just kept giving it back to the Packers.

The zebras are freaking clueless. They screwed both Dallas and Green Bay today.

They're doing this to every team on every field. They simply don't know what they're doing anymore.

Yeah . . . . that . . . did not go well. It got better, I suppose, but the afterglow of 3-0 is long gone now. Time to dig deep, Big D, and find your balls.

I don't know how with Prescott (who played like Ryan Fitzpatrick), Elliott, Cooper, and that O-line, Garrett can get so overwhelmed.

On to the next one.

I wanted vomit watching that game. We got torched. That comeback wasn't legit when you are down by over 30 points. I can't figure this team out. They look really good at times and really bad at others. May be due to the level of competition at the time, but it also happens within games.

It may be too facile to blame the coach, but some of that inconsistency has to do with the messaging and consequences from the top down (Jerry's no help in this regard, either).

Garrett's main accomplishment in nearly a decade on the job is being an excellently modulated kiss-ass for Jones. His inability to adapt to the game as it's happening or to fully seem prepped is the difference in small margins that snowball into things like being down 31-3 at home.

The Packers are probably a good team, but just two weeks ago, they looked downright mortal, and now they've humbled the Cowboys in Dallas. Without taking anything away from Green Bay, Dallas lost that game as much as the Packers won it.