Dallas Cowboys

I think we had a pretty damn good draft.

And Drew Pearson stole the show! :laughing guy:

• Like 2

Another excellent draft that may not show up right away next season. I would not be surprised by a set back season followed by some serious ass kicking.

Another excellent draft that may not show up right away next season. I would not be surprised by a set back season followed by some serious ass kicking.

Who of significance did them Cowboys lose in the off season, besides Romo?

Their two starting corners and two starting safeties - left a hole in the secondary. Biggest loss may have been Ron Leary the guard.

I'm not worried about the OL, but the secondary is likely to struggle early. A sophmore slump by Dak would not surprise, at least early on. Add on a difficult schedule and I'll be happy with 9 or 10 wins.

Ezekiel Elliott. Why is it that these young players just don't get the MASSIVE HUGE opportunity that life has given them? How is it even remotely possible that someone like him continues to just F&*k up?? I have to think that he is a really stupid person. Like I mean really stupid! You can't blame this crap on being young. He has enough people around him telling him how he has to act and how he will be under scrutiny. As a lifelong Cowboys fan I am so disappointed. I know we have to wait and see the details , but this guy has developed a pattern that is undeniable.

You can't blame this crap on being young.

You can blame it on an undisciplined boy in the body of a man.

You can also blame it on his family, his friends, his schools, or anyone else who never told him NO, who never taught him to control himself and respect others, and who never taught him that he is not above the Law.

Many, many athletes with the same dysfunction have come before him, and many more will come after him. They're being trained right now - in our middle schools, our high schools and our universities.

Yep it is a symptom of much bigger issues in society. I just cannot relate but I guess I am too old. If I had that opportunity, I would not be putting myself in situations where there was a good chance of getting in trouble. And when you go to a club, have people around you to get you away and diffuse the situation. There are millions of dollars on the line.

Ezekiel Elliott. Why is it that these young players just don't get the MASSIVE HUGE opportunity that life has given them? How is it even remotely possible that someone like him continues to just F&*k up?? I have to think that he is a really stupid person. Like I mean really stupid! You can't blame this crap on being young. He has enough people around him telling him how he has to act and how he will be under scrutiny. As a lifelong Cowboys fan I am so disappointed. I know we have to wait and see the details , but this guy has developed a pattern that is undeniable.

Please, its really a bunch of nothing. The accusation of hitting a girlfriend is baseless, feeling up your girlfriends nipple in public is just ok, and he didn't punch anyone in uptown. The only pattern here is that world class athletes get targeted by individuals and the press for $

Yes I guess I jumped the gun after hearing he wasn't even charged. But he does get in headlines fairly or not. Dez seems to have kept out of the gossip news - a sign of maturity. It does bother me that the NFL is dragging on this investigation on Zeke for so long. Make a decision one way or the other!
  • Like 1

Yes I guess I jumped the gun after hearing he wasn't even charged. But he does get in headlines fairly or not. Dez seems to have kept out of the gossip news - a sign of maturity. It does bother me that the NFL is dragging on this investigation on Zeke for so long. Make a decision one way or the other!

Maybe i didn't jump the gun??? Reports are not good. This guy has too many "incidents" to say it is all baseless and a bunch of nothing. The last thing the NFL wants to do is suspend one of it's marquee players, and now he won't be there when millions of fans are watching Sunday night opener.

Maybe i didn't jump the gun??? Reports are not good. This guy has too many "incidents" to say it is all baseless and a bunch of nothing. The last thing the NFL wants to do is suspend one of it's marquee players, and now he won't be there when millions of fans are watching Sunday night opener.

Or 5 other weeks as well...

Yes. It is a shame. I am listening to a lot of the coverage from Dallas. Ezekiel Elliot is not an innocent man and it will cost him millions. The woman is clearly not a Grade A individual either but that doesn't excuse him. Hopefully this kid can turn his life around. He clearly had one of the great opportunities in life and he is potentially ruining it.

That was a good win. Started off really bad - shades of last week - but good adjustments. Demarcus Lawrence is turning into a beast!

I'm worried that we may extend him a huge contract. He has a drug history and he's playing out of his mind in a contract year.
  • Like 1