Dallas Cowboys

Our defense will stop us from going all of the way I'm afraid. We can be run on and we have no pass rush. I'm happy with 10-1 of course but I see problems in January.

I saw that on Thanksgiving. The key is, given whomever you may play, can you get in a shootout and outlast another team. Your offense seems to gain yards at will...

• Like 1

Agreed with both of the last two posts. The D just seems to hang in there enough to let the offence win the games. Does Seattle still worry anyone after yesterday? I am worried about Atlanta! That offence against us would be a shootout of massive proportions! Also always tough Giants are hanging in there.

This winning is getting so mundane ;)

Yeah, get used to it. It's far better than the latter that so many teams suffer from for many years.

I am taking nothing for granted! This is a dream season so far. Unreal. If I could have the dream continue, Dak would struggle and Romo comes in OR Romo comes in the last couple games because they already clinched and plays lights out, leads the team to the Super Bowl and either retires or because he has the trophy, takes the back-up / mentor position, and Dak continues his Hall of Fame career next season. How's that for a dream? :D

Agreed with both of the last two posts. The D just seems to hang in there enough to let the offence win the games. Does Seattle still worry anyone after yesterday? I am worried about Atlanta! That offence against us would be a shootout of massive proportions! Also always tough Giants are hanging in there.

The Giants worry me a little more than Atlanta.

I am taking nothing for granted! This is a dream season so far. Unreal. If I could have the dream continue, Dak would struggle and Romo comes in OR Romo comes in the last couple games because they already clinched and plays lights out, leads the team to the Super Bowl and either retires or because he has the trophy, takes the back-up / mentor position, and Dak continues his Hall of Fame career next season. How's that for a dream? :D

That dream could all come through (just as long as they don't win against the PATRIOTS) except for one little thing......the COWBOYS ain't gonna pay Romo whatever monetary amount it is $20 mil to sit on the bench. I don't think ANY team would.

That dream could all come through (just as long as they don't win against the PATRIOTS) except for one little thing......the COWBOYS ain't gonna pay Romo whatever monetary amount it is $20 mil to sit on the bench. I don't think ANY team would.

There are several teams that would gladly take Romo. To start of course. He'll probably get cut and we'll take a pretty big hit but it won't be $20 million.

I think the Cowboys can give the Patriots all they want at this point. The Pats defense isn't any better than ours.

• Like 1

Yep always a couple of big upsets in the early rounds. I know the Cowboys won't pay Romo to be back-up and I know Dak is the future, but I would really like to see Romo lead them to the Super Bowl before he leaves. It will KILL me to see him playing for someone else next year!
  • Like 1

One note about the Cowboys D. The secondary is being very physical and is getting more penalties, but they also get away with a lot, just like Seattle did when they came out of nowhere to win it all. This D is not that good, but is helped by the running game. Seattle is my worry, they are getting it together at the right time.
  • Like 1

One note about the Cowboys D. The secondary is being very physical and is getting more penalties, but they also get away with a lot, just like Seattle did when they came out of nowhere to win it all. This D is not that good, but is helped by the running game. Seattle is my worry, they are getting it together at the right time.

Seattle worries me too and they have a ton of playoff experience.
  • Like 1